✨First Date 6.5/6.5✨

Namjoon's P.O.V:

        Jungkook pulls up in front of an animal shelter, parking the car in the closest empty space. "Why are we here? What's happening," Bambam questions scared.

       "Well... It's December 1st. Taehyung Hyungie Hyung's birthday is in 29 days. He has always wanted a puppy, and I wanna get him one. Jimin will never give in because he wants a cat, so I'm getting him a cat for Christmas. Tae will have an early birthday present and Jimin will have a Christmas gift. They said the adoption process would take 23 days in total so it works out fine."

        I smiled widely at Jungkook, "what did we do to deserve you?" Jungkook laughs turning off the car, "you are so sweet baby."

       "Oh hush, let's go," Jungkook mumbles shyly. They all walk into the loud pet shelter waiting at the front desk.

        "How may I help you all today?"

        "I'm looking to adopt a kitten and a puppy as gifts for my.. er..Hyungs. The website said if I do it now they would be going home with me on Christmas Eve," Jungkook speaks up. The staff nods.

         "Yes, yes. Um.. if you want to look around you may go into the gates. Make sure to close it when you enter. When you find the ones you like and that like you there is a bell on the door you should ring and I'll come to you." The boys nod, walking away.

       All of the cats camly rubbed against their legs as they walked in one area. A specific one stayed in between his legs though. It was small and had orange stripes.

 It was small and had orange stripes

(The cat doesn't look like this...but Jungkook is barely ever around cats so deal with it.)

        Jungkook rings the bell picking the cat up and playing with it, "you are for the shorty. I want you to be evil towards him, I'll name you bella. I need you to make him suffer, can you do that?"

         The cat meows as Jungkook whispers, he's corrupting it. "Nevermind he is still evil," I tell Bambam, he nods, facepalming as the lady comes. Jungkook hands her the cat.

      "I'll put her in the back, when you pick the dog, I'll put it with her so they learn to coexist." Jungkook nods leading us to the dogs. They all jump around but he goes to the one that is sitting in the corner and picks him up.

 They all jump around but he goes to the one that is sitting in the corner and picks him up

      "Well, hello there. You look like a cutie. I need you to make Hyung feel incompetent, okay buddy? You look like a Yeontan, or Tannie for short. Hyung is nice and easy to bully so I need a partner in crime, are you up for it?"

        The dog cocks his head as Jungkook presses the bell again, "I'm seeing a pattern here," Bambam says, his eyes wide.

        "He's corrupting the quiet ones.. he needs help."

         "That was quick," the lady says taking the puppy, "follow me to fill out the paperwork love."

           This is one weird day.