✨ Therapy✨

Seokjin's P.O.V:

       Jungkook and Bambam went to an art class that they've been going to for a month, the rest of us are home since it's the weekend. We all are laying on the floor with music playing in the background. "I got a new job," Jimin mumbles. "I'm modeling for Chanel on the side. You think Jungkook will be back soon?"

      "They said they'll be home late today," I whisper. "Namjoon?" He hums, "you should fuck me."

      "Same Yoongi," Hoseok mutters.

       "I agree with them Tae, you should fuck me."

        Yoongi, Namjoon, and Taehyung look at each other, about to speak but a voice is heard when the door opens, "I'M HOME! THEY CANCELLED CLASS!"

       "In the living room," Yoongi calls out.

       Jungkook runs towards us and looks at our faces from above, "you guys should make love to me," he says smiling. This causes us to jerk up and stare at him as he sits on the sofa. "The art class wasn't really art class, Bambam was helping me through therapy. That's besides the point though, you six should take me into the room and have sex with me. Unless you wanna split up, I think I can take it back to back."

      "Jungkook," Hoseok sighs. "You won't even let us touch you."

       He giggles lightly, "that my dear is where you are wrong. I started touching your faces when you were asleep. That sounds creepy but that was the way I worked on myself. It took trial and error but I can now, anyway make love to me."

       "Ggukie," I speak. "How about one couple at a time, you have to use your colors, no matter how vanilla it may be." Jungkook nods,  bouncing in his seat, "what brought this on?"

        "See I am a grown man, so I did what any grown man would do. I danced to the porn intro. I didn't get turned on because porn is just hella funny, but I did realize something. I HAVEN'T TOUCHED MYSELF IN OVER A MONTH MAN! Then I was like ' damn, I got 6 men who wanna touch my prince parts! I want my prince parts touched.' So then I asked my therapist is that was okay for my mental health, he told me to, and I quote, ' get that dick.' Then I jogged out with Bambam and here we are."

       "What," I whisper letting out a sigh of disappointment. "What grown-up dances to that intro?"

       He groans again, probably getting impatient before speaking, "Taehyung and Jimin." They both turned red and put their heads down. "When I was in 11th grade they were dancing, I saw the screen and asked what it was and they told me that they were dancing and the people were also dancing. It seemed legit because Jimin had spun and I was like wow this guy can spin in mid-air."

     I glare at them as Taehyung starts to speak, "you see, he picked our lock. In our defense, Jimin was dancing before I fucked him. No Jungkook people don't dance to it."

      Jungkook sighs, "it is a fire beat though."

~Time Skip~

       Jungkook is whining as we are walking to a restaurant, we choose not to have sex with him yet, so it's understandable why he's being a brat. "I swear if one of you doesn't fuck me by the end of the day I'll cry." They all groan when we enter, I'm talking to the hostess. "I don't see why this is so difficult for you! I just want dick, and by the looks of it, Taehyung is close to losing his self-control. Daddy you should let go."

        Taehyung growls, "Jeon," he says loud enough for only us to hear as she seats us. "Don't you dare push me, I will tear you apart when I want to and right now we want you to eat."

        Jungkook scoffs and places his head on the table, I ruffle his hair as the waiter comes, "Hi, I'm Ryan how may I." He cuts himself off when Jungkook lifts his head, "wow you're hot."

       Jungkook smiled at him tightly, we keep quiet knowing he's going to pop, "Ryan. I know I'm hot, but right now I'm on a date. I'm on a date and I'm frustrated as hell so do me a favor, don't fucking compliment me like that. You could have said anything else, bro. They would like 2 large meat lover pizzas to share, I would like chicken nuggets and french fries. Seven sprites and I want someone else to bring it, can you do that kid?"

       "If we were on a date you wouldn't be frustrated," He says cockily. "I'd treat you like a princess."

      "Ryan you are probably a 17-year-old virgin, I am a 19-year-old virgin. They are all in their 20s and well experienced. Trust me when I say they treat me like a princess, you may be able to as well, but can you fuck me like a princess? Probably not. While these MEN will fuck me like a queen, do me a favor and go to the children's section." Ryan stormed away, Jungkook was muttering some incoherent words under his breath.

       "What are you muttering about," Jimin asked.

       "I WANT DICK, MAN!"