✨Aimé et Voulu Pt.1 (M)✨

Jungkook's P.O.V:

(Yes I put a reference from Bridgerton in this bitch)
     When I wake up the boys are still there, arguing with Bambam and Nicholas downstairs. I groan, turning on my face and trying to go back to sleep, holding a pillow against my chest tight. Their voices grow louder, all six getting closer to me, I sit up reaching for my tiger plushie, forgetting that it wasn't with me momentarily. "DAMNIT KUNPIMOOK! WE NEED HIM! Just stop," Yoongi shouts before letting out a pained sob. "We know and fuck it kills us. All we do is cry these days, so please let us try to make it up to our baby. Let us show him that we are in love him, that he is wanted! Let us take him home."

     They didn't notice I was up, Bambam was about to speak but I wanted to make it known that I was awake, "no," I croak out. "No. No. No! I'm tired of this bullshit! Don't feel an obligation to want me, it hurts. Don't decide where I am going without waiting for my input. I'm going, not with any of you, I'm going by myself. I'll drop by the house to get my shit before you all get home."

     "No you're not," Hoseok choked out. "Our house won't be a home without you and you know that! Who said anything about obligation?!"

      "It'll be a home for you. Give it time."

     "Who said anything about obligation Jeon," Taehyung growls, grabbing me by the jaw. "You have got to be dense! Jesus Christ, at this point I should just!"

      "You should what? What should you do Taehyung?!"

       Taehyung gently pulls me close, "Jungkook, I need you. We need you!"

       I place my hand on his chest, wanting to push him away but not doing so, "you should what Taehyung?!" He presses his lips against mine, I let out a muffled shriek before pushing him back. "You always do this! Why do you do this," I cry out, hitting his chest repeatedly. "A kiss won't make me come with you!"

       Taehyung caresses my cheek with his thumb, "go on bun, show me how angry you are." He says it so innocently, no lust peeking through, just his natural smooth and low voice telling me that it's safe to let it out. "Show and tell bun, show Hyung's."

        I let out a sob, dropping my head onto his chest and gripping onto the hem of his shirt. "I hate you," I whisper and he just hums along with the rest. "I hate how y'all make me feel vulnerable. Why do I have to beg you all to touch me? Why do I have to wait nearly two years to be asked out? I hate you." I move my head to his neck, my hot tears hitting his shoulder.

       "Keep going love."

       I place a long kiss on his skin before shuddering, "I hate feeling weak. I hate feeling like I did," an unexpected moan leaves my mouth interrupting me. Taehyung wasn't touching me, but I noticed my hands roaming over his body, I'm getting worked up over touching him. "I hate feeling like I did this whole week. I hate coming undone for you all when you don't come undone for me. I hate burning for you."

      "Let us show you," Namjoon whispers in my ear. "Let us show you just how much we burn for you and if it isn't enough you can tell us. Just come home, so we can show you."

       I moan letting my grip on Taehyung give out, falling against Namjoon's chest before dumbly nodding. He spins me around and picks me up, my legs immediately wrapping around his legs. He moves my skirt up a little bit, resting a hand on one of my ass cheeks.

 He moves my skirt up a little bit, resting a hand on one of my ass cheeks