✨In Public ✨

Jungkook's P.O.V:

         We are all sitting in a diner after we went on a group date. I play with my straw absorbed in my own thoughts as the boys speak amongst themselves, I see the waiter approach from my side so I snap out of it. "Hello, Nick?"

         He chuckles, "well hello Jeongguk, 'tis me Nicholas" I jump up and give him a hug, "hey bud, haven't seen you since you dropped out of college and that was a week into it."

        "I could say the same, only you actually stayed! Did you go back to America yet, cause your mom loves me and I wanna go visit her, so did you?" I hear my men clear their throats simultaneously, instantly turning around, "oh hush. Nicholas these are the people I love. Let's start left to right, Jimin, Yoongi Hyung, Taehyung Hyungie Hyung, Seokjin Hyung, Hoseok Hyung, and Namjoon Hyung."

         "Heyo! I thought Jimin Hyung was older than you Ggukie," Nicholas ruffles my hair.

        "He is, but we don't address him as such. Repeat after me, Jiminie Pabo!"

         "Nice try," Nicholas laughs, "I need them to like me! Anygays, I'm on my break so I sadly can't serve y'all. Yes I went to my mom's, she didn't even want me, all she asked about was you and your stupid cooking habits! Would it kill you to make a decent meal so my mom is worried about my health? She has a picture of you on her fridge!"

         I laughed, "sit down Nick," he sits down in my chair after I slide onto Jimin's lap, Jimin's arms immediately hold me in place. "I was wondering, should I go back to college?" All of them looked at me like I grew an extra head, including Nick. "It's not that crazy! I just got so bored of not making money!"

       "Become a Camboy," Nicholas jokes, taking a sip out of my sprite. I look at him thoughtfully, "Ggukie I was joking. You better not be seriously thinking about it, you have seven boyfriends who seem pretty possessive."

         I laugh, "not boyfriends, they haven't asked me yet." Taehyung groans, and Namjoon walks off to go order since no waiter was coming, "besides, they could fuck me on camera."

         "Jeon, I doubt that your friend wants to hear about your sex life," Yoongi grumbles, "do you Nicholas?"

         "I would actually love to, the last time we talked he was a Virgin!"

         "Well, I have only had sex with two of them so far. Once with Jin Hyung and five times with Taehyung in the same day. I'll text you the details when I get all of them."

         "TELL ME MORE!"

        "Well the dick is amazing, I get ruined! They tend to try to be soft with me but with a little push I am fucked like a slut. Don't even get me started on all of their tongue games, I think I could cum just thinking about that shit! For some reasons they don't really choose to fuck me in a bed."

       "It's cause that shit is vanilla," Nicholas became serious, "you have to try it against a car, it's so, how you say, 매운 매운(maeun maeun)!"

       I hit him as I laugh, "did you just say spicy twice!? What if you only think that because you are fucking girls against cars!"

       "I take offense," he huffs, "twinks are way better than girls, I'll have you know I saw two men fucking against a car and bitch I questioned my sexuality!"

        "Told you that everyone is a bit gay, one second Nick," I sigh turning to Hobi. "Where'd Joonie go?" I realize it came out whiny, noticing I'm close to slipping.

        "He went to go order, should we place it for delivery baby?" I shake my head as Nick opens a pouch that he has had put on his Keychain after we met, he pulls out a pacifier and hands it to me.