✨ First Date 5.0/6.5✨

Jimin's P.O.V:
⚠️mentions of little space ⚠️

     Just my luck, Hoseok, Namjoon, and Seokjin Hyung all got better in a day and I am still puking my guts up. Tae is on the other side of the wall singing to me so I know he's there, suddenly he stops, "Jungkook's what," he asks someone on the other side a question. I don't hear a reply but I do hear Taehyung's hums of acknowledgment, so he's on the phone. Tae only hums when he doesn't trust his voice.

      "Kim Taehyung! What's going on," I yell getting scared. He doesn't answer so I speak again, "Kim Tae-," I get cut off this time.

      "Give him the damn plushie Kunpimook Bhuwakul! I DON'T CARE IF HE HIT YOU! HE MISSES HIS HYUNGS AND HE IS SCARED! GIVE OUR BABY HIS PLUSHIE!"

      My heart drops, I'm missing little Kookie because my immune system wants to stop working. My phone starts to ring but it's on my bed, meaning across the room. When it stops it starts again, ringing five times before I go to answer it. "Hello?"

      "Minnie ish chuu sikie," Jungkook asked. "Koo mish chuu sho mwuch Minnie, da oder hwuns fweel bwetter bwut chuu don!" (Minnie are you sick, I miss you so much; the other Hyungs feel better but you don't!)

       I coo at him, before I can answer my stomach lurches forward and I dry heave into the bucket on my lap. "Koo ish sowwy Minnie, wat cwan Koo do to hwep?"(I'm sorry Minnie, what can I do to help?)

     "Minnie is okay! I promise. You know Minnie would never lie to you Lol."

     I hear him giggle lightly, "cwan bwig Koo stwil hawe da dwate wit Minnie?" (Can big Koo still have the date with Minnie?)

     "Of course my little nuisance can have the date," I hold the phone close as I talk to him, hearing Jungkook's cheers in the background. "Also, apologize to Bambam please. If you don't I won't be healthy and I know you don't want me sick." He immediately agrees and hangs up with an 'I love you', not waiting for me to say it back. My little nuisance...