✨ It's Been a Year (2)✨

⚠️ mentions of past suicidal thoughts and behaviors ⚠️
Jungkook's P.O.V:

          I can't stop the hideous sob that leaves my lips, using my right hand to wipe the tears that have started to come down. "Baby, don't cry," they all simultaneously say causing me to cry more. Bambam holds me close.

         "I love you, thank you so so much Bambam." I sob as I speak, "dad can I please go home? I'm tired of crying. The loves of my life are right across from me Dad, please!"

         "No! This is your home!"

          I migrate to the men and they pull me into a hug, "I didn't mean that as a real question, I'll be damned if I spend another day away from them."

          "Let's go home love, or wherever you want to go," Namjoon Hyung spoke.

          "I just want to be in all of your arms, please hold me. I need it," I cry out, "I crave this."

          My dad clears his throat before speaking, "watch your tone Jungkook. They are not taking you. I nearly lost you because of their incompetence, you and your brother are the only people who I have left!"

         "NO! I did not get sick in their care! I am a grown fucking man and I know about my health! So I am leaving, do you want to hear me cry every day because of you, this is exactly what made mom hopeless enough to commit suicide! You only care about yourself."

          My dad growls, "Jeon Jungkook!"

          I'm too furious to even listen at this point, I pull away from the boys and spin to face him. He now sees my soaking wet face as I speak. "Dad! I'm in distress. Can't you notice? There is not a day where my face is barren dad. I contemplated ending my life, I cannot spend another day feeling like this. I want them, you know I cherish you so much, dad! I, I just can't proceed with going on like this. Dad, I tried to overdose, this isn't to guilt-trip you, but I need you to know that you are not safeguarding me like this! I recognize your troubles dad but please, I am pleading with you, don't be this selfish!"

          Everyone froze as I fell to my knees and buried my face in my hands, "dad. I'm dying inside." I hear the boy's whimper a little causing more tears to pour out. I feel like a disappointment.

         "Why didn't you tell me," Bambam wails. "We call all the time, all you ask about is how they are doing. Did it not cross your mind to think about yourself and tell me Gguk? I'm always there, why didn't you just talk to me?!"

        I let out a sob before talking, "I felt foolish! I'm not used to this Bambam, I adored my life and you all know that. I'm not used to feeling desolate. I am so sorry Bambam, I just couldn't disappoint you, I already discouraged myself!"

         A pair of arms wrap around me, "I... Jungkook, I didn't realize that I was doing the same thing I did to your mother. I thought I was saving you. You have no reason to be discontented, I'm so ashamed I put you through this. Go to them, please."

         More wails flee from my mouth, I nod withdrawing my hands and clutching onto my dad's shirt tightly.