✨ Not Thinking ✨

Jungkook's P.O.V:

   "Now we are definitely staying, you little liar! Come sit and eat" Yoongi laughed. My lips twitch up, his laugh is joined by theirs. The sound is like a million melodies bouncing around the house. Their expressions commandeer parts of my brain, and I am more than happy to let them take control.

   "Cute," I mutter. Their laughter dies down and I realize what I had said, immediately regretting it.

   "We can watch a whole bunch of movies, maybe we can play games!" Everyone looked at Jimin when he said this, "what?"

   "Do you not remember when we all played Monopoly, you told Taehyung that you are breaking up with him" Namjoon stated. Jimin looked down in embarrassment, "we had to deal with a whole break up and custody battle. Not for the gaming station but for Jungkook! We all got sucked in because we wanted custody as well!"

   I was laughing hysterically at this point, Jimin looked so dejected when he didn't win custody, Jin was the only one who was happy because he got partial custody with Yoongi. Yoongi was offended that he didn't have full custody. "KOOKIE YOU ARE TURNING RED" Jin Hyung yelled.

    It took a few minutes but I finally calmed down, all of them were looking at me with smiles on their faces. "I'm hungry" I whine, they all chuckle as Jin slides a plate in front of me. "Close your eyes, until I say to open them, guys."

   They didn't question it, I double-checked to make sure they couldn't see. I pecked all of them on the lips one at a time. "Don't say anything, you can open your eyes now." I duck my head and start to eat, avoiding their eyes. I hear thumping so I look up seeing Jimin raising his hand, "fine."

  Jimin squealed, the others were stiffened "Hoseok, you are not kissing me for a few hours. I need to savor this," Yoongi says.

  "Deal" Hoseok agrees.

   A tear drops on Taehyung's cheek, "no, don't cry Taetae, why are you crying?" My body is in drive, and I pull him to me and look into his eyes.

  "I'm just happy, I've been waiting for this moment. I never thought it would happen and I came to terms with it, but now it has happened and I don't know what to do."

   I place a hand on his face and wipe the stray tears, "what did you do when you imagined this?"

   "I held you" he mumbles, tears still dropping.

   "Then what's stopping you, wrap your arms around me and hold me." He does as I say, resting his face in my hair, the others coo, and his whimpers die down. I can feel my cheeks heat up so I stuff my face with the pancakes. My phone rings causing Taehyung to jump, I grab it and press answer.

   "Hello, Jung-Hyun what do you need?"

   "I AM YOUR HYUNG HAVE SOME RESPECT!"

   "I'm eating, what would you like," I laugh.

   "Did you apologize?"

   "Yes, Hyung."

   "Do you know the answer to the question I asked you?"

   "I want that too, not from just anyone, from them" I murmur.

   "Can you live with that?"

   "I will learn, I have to go now, the Hyungs are around and I want to hang out with them."

   "Okay, bye-bye Kook!"

   "Bye Jung-Hyun Hyung." I hang up and put my phone down. "Can we watch Ironman, please?" They all chuckled, u felt the vibration of Taetae's laugh on my back, I smile.

   "Yes, we can watch it" Jin Hyung said calmly.