✨ Leave Me Alone (m)✨

Jungkook's P.O.V:

       It's been two long weeks, I'm up, I'm active, and I am back to normal. Yet something is abnormal, and I don't do well with change. "GET OUT OF MY ROOM! FOR FUCKS SAKE," I yell at the top of my lungs. They are sitting in a circle on my floor, I let this happen in the beginning but I want peace. "Go to work."

       Taehyung got a new job in a secure Gucci facility, they do background checks on the employees because he requested it. Hoseok, the only sane one has been led to the dark side as well. Hobi sighs "nope, we want to stay."

       I groan, rolling around on my bed. I should throw a tantrum but I have tried that, I get punishments but now I take my time outs right next to them.  I might as well just get a job since they are staying at home and this was my only peace. I forgot to call my dad... Oh shit! "Hey, guys?"

       They all hum in response to me, I continue after "my dad wants me to go stay with him if you aren't working."

       "No, he doesn't, he agrees with our methods. You were being stupid and not thinking of the consequences and you will deal with them now," Jimin mutters while reading through a contract.

      An hour passes, I start squirming. My gaze lands on my nightstand and I almost squeal in excitement. I check to make sure they are all looking at their work and that none of them are in calls before slowly opening my drawer. I grab the crystal dildo and some lube trying to make as few sounds as possible as I open the cap. My night slip works in my favor, I pull my panties to the side and lube up my fingers.

      Teasing my rim slightly, I slip one finger in letting out a soft sigh, "you're finally coming to terms with it," Namjoon Hyung asked, his gaze not finding me

       "I-I-I can live with this." I slip another finger in and start to scissor myself, exhaling harshly at the burn. Drool dribbles down my chin, "I don't want y-you guys to g-go."

        Taehyung hums before asking a question, "why are you stuttering so much, stop smacking while eating."

        "I don't have food," I say before adding my third finger and relentlessly fucking into myself. I can taste metal as I bite down on my tongue.

       All of their heads turn towards me when they realize what the squelching sound was, I speak up again, "if you go to work tomorrow and every day after I'll let you all fuck me with the dildo and overstimulate me. If you don't, I'll pull my fingers out, put the dildo away and do the rest in the shower. Pick."

       I don't stutter as I finger myself, purposely not hitting my prostate. I want to maintain eye contact. They all look at each other closing their laptops and nodding. They stand, just as I think I won, these bitches file out the room. "OH COME ON!"

     "We want to, it's tempting. Have fun," Yoongi Hyung speaks loud enough for me to hear shutting the door after. I groan in annoyance.

~~~Time Skip~~~

This will be my second attempt to get them to leave, they are all in the kitchen and I took the time to shower, shave, and change.

(No boobs.)

      I slowly make my way downstairs towards the chatter and wait by the doorway. All heads turn towards me, I ignore the looks and start grabbing ingredients for coffee. When I reach up they gasp, forks clatter and the talking stops. "Ggukie, please put on some clothes," Hoseok Hyung speaks.

       "It's nothing you haven't seen, if you would go to work I would not have to change."

       "That's not the reas-" Jin Hyung starts to speak before getting cut off by my yelp. A hand comes in contact with my ass and I quickly turn around to see a stranger.

        "WHAT THE FUCK DUDE! I WILL SKIN YOU ALIVE!" Taehyung is fuming along with the rest, he is yelling at the man. Before he speaks up again I grip the man's collar.

       "Do not touch me. I am not yours to look at, I am not yours to touch, and you are definitely not mine. I don't need an apology either, I know my ass is pretty but you will apologize to all of my boyfriends if you don't want a broken hand. This twink will hurt you if you disrespect them in their own house again," I speak calmly but my aura is dark. The guy trembles before I speak again, "what is your fucking name?"

      "T-Tyler James," he stutters and I giggle at his fear.

       "Well Tyler, let's use our big boy words, shall we? After that I want you to get out of our house because I have some teasing to do, yeah."

        He nods and I let go, he looks at all of my men noticing their upset, "I am so sorry. I should not have done that! Um, I'll let myself out now, I'm sorry." He bolts towards the door and wastes no time leaving. The attention switches to me when they notice I'm frowning.

       "I, um," I whisper trying to hold in tears. "I'm sorry, I didn't know someone was here. I promise I would not have come down dressed like this. I didn't mean to dis-" I'm cut off with a group hug.

        Yoongi speaks because he is usually the one to calm us down, "Park Jung Kim Min Jungkook calm down." I gasp at all the surnames he put in my name, blushing a bit. "You are hella loyal and we know that. He just randomly dropped by, he's another rapper where Joon and I work. Hush darling, you stood your ground and honestly stood up for us as well."

         I peel away from them with a pout, "why are you pouting," Taehyung asked.

       "Can you make sure he didn't leave a handprint?" They all nod without hesitation so I slip my panties down a bit and pull up the slip. I hear them all suck in breaths so I slide them back up, "I'm going to wring his neck," I growl.

        Jimin pulls me closer by the hair and kisses me. A moan leaves my mouth as I feel all their hands on my body, Joon is sucking on my neck. Taehyung is on the other side as Hoseok is pulling down my panties. Yoongi and Seokjin Hyung are marking my thighs. It's hard to stand, my legs feel like Jell-O as they are undressing me in the kitchen. Jimin pulls away to change his grip on my hair to my neck, "fuck babe," he groans. I chuckle breathlessly, letting out an erotic moan as I feel a tongue in me. I notice that Taehyung is not at my neck anymore when I see his veiny hand slide up my stomach.

      My legs tremble as he flicks his tongue deep in my hole, Jimin starts to make hickeys as my moans hit all the walls. "Oh fuck! So g-good. Yes, yes, yes, fuck yes!" I can feel the drool dripping down my chin as I push back on his face. Maybe having them here will be fun.