✨Last? Pt.2✨

(Sorry in advance)
Jungkook's P.O.V:

      "Let's get you home," Taehyung whispered when I didn't answer. "Let's clear your mind and all have this conversation sitting down and calm. Can we please do that? No trickery, and if you still decide this is how it ends then so be it."

     I capture his bottom lip in between my teeth, his eyes flutter shut and I pull away, "if Jules agrees to be there as a mediator." At this point, I'm whispering, "if he agrees, then yes."

      "Jules," Bambam calls, "I'm going back to work, if you do agree remember it's not only Jungkook's life it's all of theirs. Even though I want to skin them alive, you have to be fair and just."

      "I'll do it," Jules nods, " put him down and get in. Jungkook, give me the keys and sit in the passenger, we'll come back for your cars. Bambam we'll be at their house, stay safe at work."

~Time skip~

        Everyone is settled down, sitting far apart as Jules sits crisscrossed on the floor, "sit in a circle, we are going to try things my way," he says. No one is reluctant, doing as he says right away. "The rules are simple, don't talk over one another, whoever has Jungkook's keys talks. If I feel things are getting redundant I cut you off, don't speak for each other. Got it?"

       We all nod and he passes the keys to Yoongi, the man lets out a shaky breath before speaking, "Jungkook. I cannot begin to tell you how sorry I am for putting you through this. I guess a part of me is scared," he leans his head up trying not to cry. "Part of me is scared to lose either one of you. I am more afraid of losing Hoseok, and that's not because I love one more than the other, it's because I can't fail. I was stuck on trying to salvage the relationship my parents disowned me over when I should have tried to maintain both relationships. You shouldn't have to be put through that, especially since you are one of the loveliest people I have met."

      I am itching to comfort him, but I refrain from doing so as he passes the keys to Hoseok. "I hate how I think the therapist was right." Hoseok shocks everyone with his words, "before you all jump down my throat, I am not talking about distancing ourselves. We all have separate therapy aside from group therapy. She told me that, I don't seem like I'm in love with Yoongi or Jungkook anymore. Said I might be overcompensating for the fact that I've fallen out of love with one by focusing on only one. I hate that I'm not in love with you anymore Hyung."

      Yoongi lets out a heartbreaking sob as Hoseok continues, "I am so sorry, I don't know what went wrong. So I tried to get that feeling back, Hyung! I tried!"

      The boy hands it back to Yoongi. Yoongi is hiccuping as he speaks, "you lied to my face. I asked, and grilled you! Every time you just said it was in my head, man. You ruined me, day and night, I picked myself apart. All for you to sit here and tell me in front of everyone we know that you aren't in love with me, come on dude! I am not upset that you are in love with Jungkook and not me, you can't control that, but I was going to propose to you! You led me on!"

       Yoongi passes the keys to me, I sit there quietly for a minute, looking at my hands as I cry. "Damnit, why? Hoseok why are you fucking lying?! This doesn't work if you protect my feelings, tell the whole truth." I pass the keys back.

       "I'm not in love with Jungkook either," he sighs, running a hand over his face. I whimper against the back of my hand,  "shit, Jungkook I'm so sorry! If I could flip a switch to make me love you I would!"