✨New Boy Pt. 1✨

Jin's P.O.V:

It's been a year since Jungkook left, it took us a month to find out what he was trying to say. We have been going to couples therapy, three different therapists for the three couples. We were on our way back home when we heard Jimin gasp, "guys look at the gorgeous boy! JUNGKOOK'S HOME!"

Our heads snap up, seeing the boy laughing with Bambam by the corner. Taehyung breaks out in a sprint and we follow him. Accidentally tackling Jungkook in the process, "hi," he laughs after we all get up and help him.

 Accidentally tackling Jungkook in the process, "hi," he laughs after we all get up and help him

"You look beautiful," we all say simultaneously. He lets out the laugh that we all missed, hair falling in his face, the rest of it thrown into a bun.

"Thank you," he whispers as he gets a hold of himself. "You all look very handsome."

"Come inside Ggukie," Taehyung whispers, holding the door open. It takes a while for us to all calm down and for Jungkook to stop fidgeting. "How are you? Tell us what you've done."

"I was in Busan, didn't want to be too far away also can't really speak other languages. I went to business school, graduated quickly. Didn't know that I was smart enough to skip to the end, I'm going to inherit dad's company next year. Dyed my hair a lot, kind of addicting, been going to therapy. I came back two weeks ago, but I was too afraid to come and knock on the door so Bambam forced me to come."

The room is quite as we listen to him fully, "why were you afraid to come home," Yoongi asked.

"I felt," He whispers, before clearing his throat. "I felt as if I had no right to walk back into your lives. I didn't even hug you when I left, God forbid something would have happened to you and I didn't even hug you goodbye." Bambam rubs his back, as a tear leaves Jungkook's eyes, "it was wrong of me to do."

"Tell them the other thing, they won't judge you bub," Bambam says, using his free hand to wipe the tear off Jungkook's face.

"I was scared that you all moved on. I saw pictures of the room we used to sleep in being taken apart, and I didn't want to face it."

"Baby," I whisper with a sigh of relief, "you left a banana milk open in the room, and a peice of cake, and chocolate, I'm not going to list everything because I might have a war flashback. Taehyung found it a month after you went away, thankfully there were no bugs in the room. We sleep in there everyday, been doing couples therapy. There is no moving on from you, we are literally in love with you."

Jungkook smiles a little, as Bambam teases him, "oooo, would you look at that? My best friend is blushing."

"DIE! Let me live," he huffs, "I have to get going, I'm about to exceed my break at the company. Can I hug you?" We all nod, and he can't stop himself from bouncing with happiness as he throws himself into our arms. He stays there for a few minutes before pulling away and running out with Bambam.