✨First Date 1.5/6.5✨

Yoongi's P.O.V:

(Sorry in advance for the song, it just seems right 😔)

   "Tonight you are not invisible Bambam. You won't be for all the dates. It's cruel enough to make you third wheel and chaperone us, so if you need or want anything at all let me know. You are my dongsaeng," I announce, and Bambam smiles. His real name is not this, it is Kunpimook Bhuwakul, he would rather people use the name Bambam so others don't butcher his name. Jungkook is looking at me with his big doe eyes, I can tell he is trying to get me to say where we are going without directly asking, "no Jungkook."

   Jungkook gasps, "come on I did not say anything, Bambi back me up here!"

   "Just for that one of your banana milk cartons is going missing." Jungkook flipped Bambam off when he said this, "can I know where we are going Hyung" he questions.

   I chuckle "text one of the boys, then quickly delete it before we hit a red light." Bambam quickly does as I say so I make conversation with my real date, "what's on your mind baby?"

    Jungkook sighs speaking up, "it will come out so wrong if I say it." I shrug, looking at him as we stop at a red light. "Why does this have to change, I love how you guys treat me. I don't want to end up with you all, and then being treated differently. It can't be intense, I love being your baby but please don't change."

   I chuckle and turn left, "no matter what, you are still my baby, you are still Hobi's soulmate, Joon's favorite and you are Jin's darling. You are Jimin's nuisance and Tae's best friend. If we date it's just a title, an upgrade. Nothing necessarily changes we just get to kiss your pretty lips now." I can see his wide smile, his bunny teeth show, and his eyes almost close.

   "I am so glad I am aromantic, that is cute though" Bambam laughs in the back. "Jungkookie won't be able to take the tongue, fingers, and dicks" he laughs.

     "He will be able to handle it," I say, smirking as I look through the rearview.

     "YOU ARE NOT TOUCHING ME!" Bambam and I laugh and he looks at us like we are crazy and huffs. "I don't like you guys," he mutters causing us to let out another outbreak of laughter. Jungkook sighed again and turned up the music, in a few minutes he was belting out the lyrics to the Taylor Swift song that was blasting through the car and I can't help the smile that takes over my face.

•••

    I pull into the driveway with a sleeping Jungkook and Bambam, Jungkook flipped to the back and they both laid down cuddling as they slept. I let them stay like that and put the blanket on the truck bed, laying the pillows and snacks on top. 

     When I felt it was ready I walked to the backseat door slowly opening it, Bambam was closer so I pick him up and set him in the truck bed

     When I felt it was ready I walked to the backseat door slowly opening it, Bambam was closer so I pick him up and set him in the truck bed. "Kook, you know I can't pick you up unless you sit up," I say trying to coax him out of his sleep, he gets scared when people carry him bridal style; it brings back memories he doesn't want. Jungkook moans opening his eyes "come on baby, you're going to love it."

    "We are in front of our house, why," he asked. I shushed him and led him to the truck bed, "wait, you did this for me?"

    I nod and lifted him until he was in the truck, he helped get me up and sat on the left side of Bambam and I was on Jungkook's left. "Hi I am your cook Kim Seokjin, these are your waiters Park Jimin and Kim Taehyung. Today's movie will be Iron-Man, acted out by Kim Namjoon and Jung Hoseok. Flirting with employees is prohibited, have a good time today boys!"

   We both laughed, "I like this date already, I hope it ruins Kookie's obsession," Bambam noted and I covered up my laughter as Jungkook started praying.

•••

   "WHY?!? OUT OF EVERY MOVIE DID THEY HAVE TO RUIN MY HUSBAND'S!?" Jungkook was hysterical "THIS WAS A TOUCHING MOVIE AND THEY MADE IT INTO A COMEDY! WHERE IS THE MANAGER? CALL THEM NOW."

   "There is no-" I start to say but he glares at me so I call Taehyung over and tell him. He leaves and Jimin comes out.

   "Hello sir and sir, how may I, the manager be of service?"

   "We would like a refund" Jungkook growls, Bambam giggles as I facepalm.

   "Mr.Jeon, this was a free service."

   "I DON'T WANT A BROKE-ASS MIDGET WHO HAS TEN PINKIES TALKING TO ME! THE NAME IS MR.MIN BY THE WAY! I WANTED TO MAKE THIS EASY BUT MY HUSBAND DROVE ME ALL THE WAY OUT HERE FOR OUR ANNIVERSARY! WE HAVE BEEN ON THE ROAD FOR 10 HOURS AND ALL WE GOT WAS DECENT! YOU ARE PAYING US BACK FOR THE 12 HOURS WE WASTED!" This is going to be a long night.