✨Work✨

⚠️ Age regression and violence⚠️
Jungkook's P.O.V:

       I wake up in someone's arms, they're moving, my head is buried in their neck. "Gukkie, I need to change you, is it okay if I help you shower?" It's Taehyung, I hum nodding a bit before he speaks up again, "now baby you can stay asleep I'll take care of you darling. Just close your eyes, my love." I let myself drift back to sleep, my grip loosens from his shirt in the process.

Taehyung's P.O.V:

       I grab the outfit Kook laid out for today and start to walk to my room. He starts to slip so my hands rest under his ass so he doesn't fall. "Taetae," he mumbles in his sleep, a smile finds its way on my face as I kiss his cheek.

       Hickeys are covering his body, dark bruises that someone's hand left last night litter his hips. I run my fingers along all of the purple marks as the water gets warmer, his hair is messy, his expression makes him look fucked out, I am turned on as I look at his skin that's no longer pale.

       I quickly wash him before dressing him and styling his hair.

           What am I missing, I showered, my phone is in my pocket. His phone is in my hand, oo baby bag I need the baby bag. I think to myself as I set him next to a sleeping Jimin. I gather the baby bag from his room, throwing three pacifiers in there, a blanket, and two teddy bears. I head to the kitchen and grab two banana milks and place them in the cooling part of the bag. "Bottles Taehyung, you need a sippy cup and a baby bottle just in case," I hear Yoongi Hyung speak.

         "Aish, thank you, Hyung. Did I wake you up?" He shakes his head, going up to the coffee maker.

         "Nah, I need to run some errands before work Taetae." He sighs, watching as I tap my foot nervously. "Tae you have nothing to worry about, if he slips you know what to do. I know we all watch him together so it feels different, but just remember that he loves you my Dongsaeng."

        I nod and thank him, placing the two bottles together in the bag, along with three diapers and a pack of baby wipes. "I'll see you soon Hyung, thank you again." Before I can go back upstairs to get Jungkook I hear footsteps.

        "Taehyung he slipped, he rolled off the bed and slipped into little space, well, baby space," Jimin rushes out, "hi Hyung." He's trying to soothe a wailing Jungkook, bouncing him.

         "Hey baby, Hey Min," I say in a soft voice. Jungkook quiets down as if he knows he's coming with me. "Were you looking for me baby, is that what you were crying for?"

         Jungkook babbles, reaching forwards, I place the bag on my shoulders before grabbing him. His hands find their way into my hair, he tugs on it lightly. "Give me a kiss Min," I say, Jimin kisses me softly then kisses Jungkook's cheek causing him to giggle. Yoongi pecks my head and then pecks Jungkook's cheek as well.

       "Be safe Kim, Hyung loves you," he mumbles before shuffling back to Jungkook's room.

      I squeal, "Gukkie did you hear that?" Jungkook tilts his head, still playing with my hair as Jimin slips an extra set of clothes in the baby bag, "Hyungie just told me he loves me Gukkie, get on my level!"

        He lets out another laugh showing his teeth as I slip on my shoes, "Bye babe," I speak, Jimin lets out a hum of acknowledgment before walking up the stairs. I walk out the door after putting a warm hoodie on Jungkook.

 I walk out the door after putting a warm hoodie on Jungkook

           "You're so cute my love, so so cute baby." Jungkook puts his hand on my nose. Before I sit him in his car seat I feel his pants, checking if he has a diaper on, when I realize he does I place him in the seat and strap him in. "Now before we go to work, Taetae will get you chicken nuggies okay?" He doesn't let go of my nose so I remove his hand and kiss it.

~~~

        "Hi Mr.Kim, who's this," the secretary asked me. I ignore the question, not because I'm a rude person but because this lady has been trying to get in my pants for the longest. I hold Jungkook up with one arm, making sure his face is covered.

        "Let everyone know that I'm in the building, tell them not to disturb me unless it's very important," I speak and walk to my room. Jungkook's soft snores fill my ears as I fish out my keys and open the door. I place him down on the couch near my desk before going to close the door.

        I FaceTime the group chat, when everyone is on camera I whisper, "our baby is in the nest, I repeat our baby is in the nest; over."

       "What's the status of our baby right now, over" Hobi Hyung plays along. Groans slip out of the other's mouths.

       "The bunny is sleeping, over. Would you like to see him, over?"

        They all reply, saying yes. I roll towards Jungkook as quietly as possible and flip the camera. "Look at him, he's so freaking precious," Jin Hyung squealed.

        Before anyone can answer, someone loudly bangs on my door startling Jungkook awake. His big doe eyes fill with tears, I can't stop the sob that leaves his mouth. "I'll call you all back," I quickly speak before hanging up. I sweep him up and bounce him up and down, "shhh baby I'm right here, Hyungie has you baby."

         Another loud knock on the door fills the room and he sobs harder, I walk quickly to the door and swing it open. "WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING!"

        The person looks shocked, "I-I-I just wanted to let you know that we were faxing letters to you," she speaks.

         Jungkook's cries become heavier, "Taylor, you're acting like I can't see nor hear shit! FUCK OFF BEFORE I HAVE YOUR ASS FIRED!" She runs off as I close my door, rubbing Jungkook's back, "I know baby, the mean lady scared you, didn't she? Awe my poor baby" I hold him close.

         Jungkook continues to sob, "Hyungies sorry for cursing my love," I whisper. I feel his diaper, "awe, the mean lady made my baby pee himself. It's ok Gukkie." I lay him down on the couch, using my foot to pull the bag closer. I quickly lean down and grab the wipes and diaper.

        I quickly wipe him down and change him with my right hand, he slipped my left thumb in his mouth. "Baby, that's not good for you." I pull out a flower pacifier that Jimin Hyung got him and replace my thumb.

" I pull out a flower pacifier that Jimin Hyung got him and replace my thumb

        He allows it and I take a quick picture, sending it to the others. I set him on the floor and head to my desk, pulling the papers out of the fax machine. As I'm reading the fine print my door swings open, I don't look up because Jungkook is right next to me so it's not him. "How may I help you," I ask.

      There's no response so I ask again, I'm met with the same silence so I look up. A woman stands there with a pistol pointed at Jungkook, he stares at the gun, his pacifier fell on the floor. "T-Tae," he whispers, fear lacing his voice when he slipped out.

       "Kim Taehyung, I want your hands in the air, if you move the boy gets a bullet in his skull." She speaks calmly before kicking the door shut and locking it with one hand.