✨ Date (m) ✨

Third Person's P.O.V:

         Taehyung has Jungkook pressed against the bed as they make out. The submissive boy's hips move in vain as Taehyung avoids letting their crotches touch. He holds Jungkook by the throat, his other hand on his waist.

 He holds Jungkook by the throat, his other hand on his waist

       Let's rewind to see how they got here. Jungkook had just hopped out of the shower, he asked Taehyung to give him a ride to Bambam's house. "Tae! Hyungie do I look pretty," Jungkook calls out. "Where are you Hyung?!" Jungkook opens the basement door and walks down the steps, "Hyung?! Leave it to men to go missing in their own house."

       Jungkook turns left, spotting Taehyung on the covered couch that had been there since they moved in, thankfully Jin Hyung inspected it for bed bugs. "Hi baby, you look so pretty."

     He scoffs, crossing his arms in front of Taehyung. His eyes not even moving from Jungkook's face, "damnit Kim! Look at my body, I got dressed so we can go on a date. Show some basic human decency and eye-fuck me or something!"

       Taehyung chuckles opening his arms, motioning for Jungkook to come to him. Jungkook didn't actually want to go outside, he wanted dick, because he had become addicted to the mere thought of sex. He hesitates for a moment before straddling Taehyung, "I was looking for a hug, but that works too." Taehyung rubs Jungkook's thighs absentmindedly, each time he slides his hands up Jungkook's skirt gets pushed up. Taehyung starts to speak again, not noticing how Jungkook's breathing stutters, "I was thinking, yes I know it's dangerous, but I was wondering if you could teach me how to roller skate one day. It doesn't have to be today, but would you?"

         "Taehyung, I will," Jungkook pauses, "if you fuck me in this couch." Taehyung looks at him confused, "it wasn't a joke if that's what you are wondering. What will it be Daddy?"

          He groans as Jungkook kisses his neck, "I thought you wanted a date day," Taehyung mutters, pulling his cock out of the flap of his boxers. "Hm, didn't you want that baby?"

        Jungkook pants in his ear as Taehyung traces over his hips. "I just said that Daddy, I didn't mean it," Jungkook moans out when Taehyung places a quick spank on his ass.

        "Knees on the side of my head pretty, let daddy open you up," Taehyung growls. Jungkook almost drools at the thought of his ass being in Taehyung's face and his mouth watered at the thought of being able to suck Taehyung's cock while getting opened up. He carefully moves, making sure his knee doesn't hit Taehyung.

         "So big Daddy," he whines before pressing his tongue against the slit, Taehyung lets out a groan before flipping Jungkook's skirt up, "Daddy, you're so big, gonna break me." He takes the tip of Taehyung's cock in his mouth, swirling his tongue around it.

         "My good little slut," Taehyung moans, biting down softly on Jungkook's left cheek, causing him to let out a moan that pulsates through Taehyung's body. Taehyung pulls his panties to the side and licks a stripe over Jungkook's pink hole, "so pretty for daddy, so so pretty."

           Taehyung slowly eases his tongue into Jungkook causing him to let out a string of whines as he decided to take Taehyung in his mouth completely. He licks into him, holding Jungkook by the waist to keep him in place. Jungkook deep throats him, his moans sending tremors through Taehyung's dick. Taehyung moans into Jungkook's hole, holding his cheeks apart. He pulls away, "Baby, I need to shut off the camera down here, don't want it recording you if you don't know about it," Taehyung is surprised he could let that out without moaning. Jungkook pulls off of him with a small gasp.

          "Leave it on," he moans, licking his lips, "let them watch." Taehyung growls pulling him closer and slipping his tongue back in. He does this for a while until he feels Jungkook's hand claw at his thigh. He slowly pushes his index finger next to his tongue, relentlessly fingering him while tongue fucking into him. "Daddy, Please hurry! I can take it daddy!"

         Taehyung pulls away, adding a finger before talking, "I need to prep you baby. It'll hurt if I just start fucking you."

         "Daddy! Please," Jungkook is whining impatiently, "THAT'S THE POINT!"

         "You want daddy to hurt you right now baby," Taehyung questions and gets a nod, "will you use your colors?" Jungkook nods frantically, letting out an impatient yes. "Put your hands on the arm of the couch, on your knees baby." Jungkook does what he's told and Taehyung kneels behind him. "Color?"

           "Green daddy!" Taehyung grabs him by the neck, pulling him against his chest which causes Jungkook to let go.

             He presses his forehead against Jungkook's, letting the tip of his cock tease the rim of Jungkook's hole. "Don't close your eyes, I want you to keep eye contact while I ruin you." Jungkook lets out a breathy moan and nods. Taehyung uses his free hand to guide himself in a little before slamming into him, Jungkook's thighs shake ass he lets out a cry, forcing his eyes open, not wanting to disappoint Taehyung. "That's a good slut, hmm? Daddy just needs your color if you want me to move, just let daddy know if you are good."

           Jungkook is gasping, holding Taehyung's face gently, "Green," he pants, "Green Daddy, move please! I want you to make me scream!" Taehyung groans pressing their lips together as he pulls back a little before slamming back into Jungkook. His grip tightens around Jungkook's neck slightly, leaving it so he wasn't cutting off all air supply. He pulls away from the kiss, biting Jungkook's neck softly, Jungkook twitches against Taehyung's chest; screaming as Taehyung hits a bundle of nerves. "RIGHT THERE DADDY! MORE! MORE! MORE!"

          Taehyung chuckles in his neck, "is my grip not tight enough, slut? Do I need to tighten it to shut you up? You're being greedy, good boys take what they are given." He snaps his hips relentlessly as he sees Jungkook nod frantically. "Tap me if you need a break baby, okay?" Jungkook's nods as his grip gets tighter, "how many rounds can a bunny boy go, hmm? How long until you can't sit?" Jungkook lets out quite cry, letting his eyes shut. "Oh no, did baby close his eyes? My naughty boy, open your eyes love. You're gonna cum untouched, that's your punishment. Don't make it so you don't cum at all, keep your eyes on mine."

          Jungkook whines, a tear falling down his cheek. Taehyung loosens his hand as he kisses him softly. "Daddy please!"

          Taehyung ignores the plead, knowing that he isn't telling him to stop, "how about once you cum, I start fucking you against the wall? Then I might take you upstairs and fuck you against the door, maybe after, if you're up for it, I can fuck you into your mattress. How does that sound? Verbal response, baby."

           He lets go of Jungkook's neck, "yes please daddy. After that," he screams out as Taehyung slams into his prostate, "Daddy,  want you to fuck me in the shower after all of it!" Taehyung moaned at just the thought alone, slamming into him, "Daddy! 'M close!" Taehyung pulls out, flipping Jungkook on his back before pushing back in.

       "Shit Gguk, look at your tummy for daddy," Taehyung moaned, "shit that's hot!"

         Jungkook looks down, moaning at the bulge that is made from Taehyung's cock. "Daddy! THAT'S YOUR COCK!" Taehyung chuckles as Jungkook pokes his stomach a bit, without warning he hits his prostate hard. Jungkook screams, cumming instantly, Taehyung follows in suit. "Daddy," he pants, catching his breath, "Fuck me against the wall please."