✨Wait, That's All You Heard✨

Third-Person P.O.V:

Jungkook twists around so he is not flat on his stomach, his eyes widen as he sees all of the boy's eyes open. "Did you really just say that I should go to hell?" Jungkook clasps a hand over his mouth and throws himself off of them, groaning in embarrassment. "I mean, you just told whoever might be there to send me to hell and you to heaven. I wonder where you want the others to go," Namjoon mutters upset.

"Is that all you got from this dumbass, and you have a 148 IQ" Yoongi states rolling his eyes. "He said my lips were soft, I want to know more!"

"Guys this is beside the point, pay attention to the bigger picture," Jimin said. "He wanted to call me Hyung."

Taehyung sighed, "Jungkook is right here you know, the point is that we don't have to hold back anymore; is that right Jungkookie?"

Jungkook nodded but quickly shook his head after that, he slowly brought his hand down and spoke up. "I don't want to be in a wheelchair so hold back, the point is that you all should kiss me. Oldest to youngest, vice versa. The point is that you all should slip your tongues into my mouth and take turns making my knees go weak. Make me submit to my feelings, that's the point."

They all looked at him as he stood up, "I don't want the kisses now, I want dates. I want you each to pick a day and treat me like a prince. On Sunday I want a group date, this will be enough time for me to think clearly. No one is kissing me until I decide what I want to happen on Sunday, a kiss on the cheek is fine, but do not touch my lips if you want a good outcome."

They all whined, "what if you touch us first, what if you initiate it," Hoseok asked.

Jungkook shook his head, "I'm going to be with Bambam for the week, he will chaperone the dates or someone else. If my face gets anywhere close he gets to take extreme measures." They just noticed Jungkook was standing, "bye-bye, see you all." Jungkook walks away, closing the door behind him, but the door swings open once more, he had something to add, "jealousy will not be appreciated neither will not including each other if I can't have you all I refuse to have any of you, it's that simple." He swiftly walks away, locking the door behind him.

"That's the man we all love," Jin said and spoke for all of them when he further said, "we are so proud, he is truly beautiful, pure, and intricate. We love that man." They all nodded in agreement and started planning for their bunny. Ideas were said, some were tossed away while others stayed. The order was not argued about, neither was who was going to be more romantic.

This wasn't because of what Jungkook said, this was because they all loved him and did not care about petty things such as the order. They all were going to work together, not only do they love Jungkook but they love each other, they don't want to see one hurt, and they will not sabotage. Laughs and cheers were floating around the living room as they all discussed, it was perfect.

(Double upload cause why not? Now imma sleep nii nii)