✨ First Date 6.0/6.5✨

Namjoon's P.O.V:

      Jimin is getting better, slowly. He stopped throwing up and is now holding down food. On their virtual date, he was ass naked because he felt too hot to put on any clothes, Jungkookie was just shirtless.

     "Have fun Joonie," they all collectively yell. I chuckle kissing Jin Hyung.

     "Bye guys, I love you all," I leave after saying this and hop in the car; dialing Kunpimook Bhuwakul's  (Bambam) number

     "Bye guys, I love you all," I leave after saying this and hop in the car; dialing Kunpimook Bhuwakul's  (Bambam) number. It takes a couple of rings until I hear rustling in the background, "are you both ready?"

      "Yea, hurry up Hyung because he can't wait for tomorrow!"

      "We can't wait either," I turn the key while pressing down on the brake pedal as it starts up.

       "Kim Namjoon, you better get off the damn phone!" Jungkook screams in the background. "So many accidents happen because of texting and driving-!"

       "I'm not driving yet.."

       "DID I ASK?!? I don't remember a question coming out of my mouth before that one so I think I told you!"

        I sigh, not wanting to admit that his tone is scaring me right now. " I'll hang up, I'm on my way baby."

       "Welp, you might want to give him a minute he's back to celebrating," Bambam says. "Sorry I don't do this romantic bullshit, but if you need help knowing sexual things I'm here."

      "I'm hanging up now," Bambam lets out a huge laugh before I hang up.

     I slowly pull out of the driveway, checking all my mirrors, when I finally make sure I am in the clear, I start to speed up.

•••

Bambam and Jungkook are sat on the steps of the house with pouts covering their faces. Can I just say that Jungkook can pull off anything, he is the epitome of beauty.

        They look like little children, I laugh getting out of the car, "Jeon! Catch!" Jungkook's head snaps up as I yell before throwing him the keys, he quickly catches them

       Smiles make their way on the two's faces, "where are we going Joonie Hyung?"

       "You get to pick Kook, we all know I tend to loose things or break them," I sigh before continuing. "So for all three of our safety, you get to drive and pick as I spoil you both."

        They both let out squeals of joy, not wasting any time with getting in the car. "COME ON! WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR KIM NAMJOON!" Bambam raises his voice because I am the only person outside. I laugh breathlessly as I slide in.