✨FUCK YOUR LIFE! BING, BONG!(m)✨

Taehyung's P.O.V:

        Everyone else is at work, leaving Jungkook and me home

        Everyone else is at work, leaving Jungkook and me home. He is laying in between my legs so that his head is on my left leg and his panties are in my line of vision, he has stolen Namjoon's shirt which hangs off his delicate frame a bit. His milky white thighs are on exhibit, I tried distracting myself with my phone to no avail; however, Ggukie is fully focused on playing a game on his phone. I've decided if this goes on any longer I might not control myself so I speak, "Jeon."

        He nods turning off his phone to signal that I have his attention, urging me to continue which is weird because he was in the middle of a 1v1. I ignore it though, "this is a fair warning that you might want to close your pretty legs before I mark you up. Good talk."

       He nods again but does the opposite, making my breathing stutter as he wrapped his left leg around my waist. I growl deeply as I see a soft blush rise to his cheeks when he goes back on his phone. I pluck it out of his hands and toss it to the side before running my fingers along his inner thigh.

       Jungkook's back arches a little bit at the cold touch, with my other hand I grip his jaw, bending down to start a fiery kiss. He doesn't fight for dominance, fully submitting to every flick of my tongue. He leans into my grip on his thigh, sinfully pulling me closer with the leg that was wrapped around my torso. I waste no time when we pull away, I trail kisses from his jaw down, occasionally stopping to suck relentlessly on the pale skin; leaving love bites in its wake.

       Jungkook lets out moans of pleasure, his body shaking from delight with every touch or kiss that I place on his body. "Please," he whimpers, "daddy please."

        Those words go directly to my dick, I decide to tease for now. "What do you want baby, use your words like the good little slut you are."

         He lets out a louder moan at these words as he grips onto my sweatpants. "Daddy I want you to use me like a doll, I want you to wreck me as I beg for more. I want you to do what you wish, use me for pleasure daddy."

         I smirk, gripping his hair tightly and lifting him off the bed. He wasn't joking when he said he likes pain, his bliss-covered face shows it all. "Kneel for me doe. When I get back you better be stripped of everything but your panties, kneeling by the side of the bed while facing the bathroom." He nods eagerly, I walk into the closet and take out the presents that he picked out. When I walk back out I see Jungkook did as I told him, "good boy, now I got you a collar and a leash, would you like them baby?"

 When I walk back out I see Jungkook did as I told him, "good boy, now I got you a collar and a leash, would you like them baby?"