✨ Talking To The Air✨

Third-person P.O.V:

   Ironman was playing in the background, Jungkook being the only one paying attention to the movie. He was sprawled out across their laps, his head reaching Seokjin's thigh and his feet landed on Yoongi's thigh. Every time Jungkook laughed or got excited, all six boys will feel it.

   Taehyung was letting his fingers drum against the small of Jungkook's back, his head resting on Namjoon's shoulder. Namjoon was asleep, his head falling on top of Taehyung's, one hand on Jungkook's back. Seokjin was running his hands through Jungkook's hair, massaging it very lightly. Yoongi was sleeping on Hoseok's arm, his arms falling to his sides. Jimin and Hoseok were trying to keep quiet as they played rock, paper, scissors for no reason in particular.

    They all had one thing in common right now, all seven boys were thinking about the tiny peck Jungkook gave them. It was light, only a ghost of touch; but it was more than enough. "Kiss me" Jungkook mumbles quietly, not expecting the boys to hear. Seokjin does hear, he taps Namjoon and Taehyung quietly motioning to get the others attention and wake up Yoongi. They do as they are told, Hoseok clamps his hand over Yoongi's mouth just in case. "Please, let them kiss me whoever is in control. I know I don't talk to you much and I don't think you would even grant this wish, cause I don't believe in a higher power. Although I think this will help me believe in you. See there is no chance of them hearing me, they are dead asleep and their hearing sucks. There is also no chance that they will kiss me with no prompt, all this because of my stupid mind thinking I'm straight. So please make them kiss me, I like the feeling of their lips" he barely whispers.

   He sighs, they all look at each other gulping. He groans a bit and speaks up again, "you see that's not fair, god or whoever you are. YOU never told me how nice the tremble of Jin Hyung's lips would feel against mine. YOU did not tell me how smooth Yoongi Hyung's lips were and how fast he would catch on. YOU did not tell me how nice it would feel when Namjoon Hyung's eyelashes twitched against my cheeks, how Hoseok Hyung's little puff of air would feel refreshing for a second. I'm glad you didn't tell me how Jimin's plump lips were so velvety smooth that it would make me want to call him Hyung. I forgive you for that one, I don't think my ego could take it" Jungkook whined and Jimin smirked. "And Taehyung, whoever is up there, YOU should be ashamed of yourself. I have a massive bone to pick with you! I think I pissed myself God damnit, how the hell did a little peck turn me on so much. His tongue swiped against my lips! He didn't even know, I think I have always wanted that tongue to touch me, I'm not going to lie."

    "See, temptation. I was so tempted to jump all of their bones, but I don't think my poor ass could handle that. If you are real, I know you hear the screams that come from their rooms. I'd be lying if I said I didn't get hard every time I heard something, but I blamed it on my poor virginity. If you're real, can I go to heaven? I'd die a virgin, I should jump the waiting list. 'The Virgin Mary' was a whore, let's just take the time out of our day to admit that." They all looked at Jungkook like he was crazy, he did not stop talking, so they did not interrupt, "biology class is something I can trust. More like Namjoon Hyung, he told me Mary and whatever his name was probably doing the nasty and got her fattened up, or Mary was like Daisy from Mickey Mouse and was cheating on Donald with Pete because she couldn't get to Mickey, so she's a whore. Well, he didn't say that exactly but that's how I interpreted it. Namjoon Hyung, now that's a person I suggest you send to hell, he made me question Mary. Another thing while we are talking, why the hell did Jesus just sit there while he was getting backstabbed, you think he had low self-esteem? That's a dumb question, who would not have low self-esteem when your father sends you, his only child, to Earth just to get murdered? I am not judging your parenting skills, I still want those kisses; I'll talk to you when I want something else."

    Jungkook sighed and turned off the television.