✨ Celibate ✨

Jungkook's P.O.V:

         "Do you still regress," Taehyung asked out of nowhere. All of them are splayed out on the couches in my office as I sign documents, I place down my pen, squeaking a bit. "You don't have to answer, that was a dumb question."

        "I stopped," I whispered. "I suppress my little side every day, if I get stressed I just pile on the workload." I didn't have to look up to know that they were all disappointed. "Lay-lay, you can clock out now! Have a good night."

         "Thank you, Jungkook. Don't stay too late," she buzzes back in. "I mean it Koo, if you stay too late my foot will be up your ass!"

         "Kinky," I snicker, "I will go home at a reasonable time, now shoo!" I wait until I hear her click off before looking at the boys to explain myself, "I know it's practically neglect, don't look at me like that. I just couldn't stand the thought of slipping without you all, and before you ask who's my favorite person to slip around like always, I'm still not telling you."

         Groans emit from the group, "well," Jimin sings, "I didn't want to have to do this but you leave me no choice. I am obviously the favorite, I give him banana milk."

        "We all do, dumbass!"

         Yoongi sits on my lap, resting his head on my shoulder, "I know who the favorite is," he chuckles, letting his eyes flutter shut. "But I am not going to say, I am going to sleep, bicker quietly."

          "We all know who the favorite is, we just want to hear it! Just say Yoongi Hyung," Taehyung whines, "we'll get over it soon enough!"

           "But it's not Hyung?" Yoongi's eyes snap open and they all look at me like I just told them the sky was brown. "Did you all think it was?! Sorry Hyung, you rarely give into my wants."

         "Who is it? Who is taking my baby away from me?"

          "Aish, so dramatic," I laugh, "you're my second favorite Hyung. At least I don't have favorites in big space!"

          "Every one has favorites," Hoseok says, "my favorite person out of all of you is Namjoon. Yep, I said it. Namjoon is my favorite, only because he trusts me to babysit his crabs."

         "Fair enough," we all respond.

         "Fine, since I owe you this much," I groan, "don't dwell on it though. My favorite person in little space is Taehyungie Hyung, my favorite person in Big space is Yoongi Hyung. That doesn't mean I love any of you less, it just means it's easier to get my way with them. No offense Tae and Yoonie, y'all are weak."

          "I know I am," Yoongi chuckled. "Damn Jungkook, is it me or has your mini Jungkook grown?!"

           "You are literally sitting on my cock Hyung! I'm grown, I have needs," I whine. "For your information I'm not even fully hard and I've always been big."

           "Back to the previous statement," Taehyung grumbles, "I am not weak!"

            "Ignore him Jungkook," Namjoon sighs as Jimin rubs his back comfortingly, "how big does it feel Hyung?!"

             "I AM RIGHT HERE!"

             "I don't know it's just huge. Damn Jeon! Control your hormones, I'm more than a peice of meat!"

             "You're not helping Hyung! You are breathing against my neck, sitting on my lap. How do are you so dominant in a vulnerable position, not to mention the hand that they can't see. You are groping," I get cut off by a knock, "one second!"

           "Who can that be," Jin asked, "isn't everyone home?"

           "Nah the section that has a punishment should be here. You have to get up so I can make eye contact Hyung." He nods, swiftly flipping us over and turning me on his lap so I'm facing the door, "or you can do that. Come in!"

         "What can we do for you your highness," Mike mockingly asks, causing the others to look at him in anger. Dude does not pick up social cues, "would his highness like some warm milk?"

          "Everyone but Mike can go through this months workload and see if everything is up to date, make edits when necessary. When that is finished submit the binders on my desk, if anything is wrong with them then you'll be subject to the punishment that best fits the error, when you are finished you may leave. Mike, since you want to be sarcastic you can actually order some food for us, don't forget the drinks. You don't get to leave until his highness aka me is fully satisfied."

          Mike laughs as the others scramble out of the room before talking, "you think you are menacing when you are sitting on someone's lap?"

           "No, but I know I'm going to be in control over wether you can afford rent in three months or so. Try me Mike, by the way I want McDonald's, get 1-10 meals Large, everyone eats even your bitter ass. My card is on the shelf near the door."

         "Baby Jeon, I am going to do as I," I start to tune him out as I feel Yoongi's palm on stomach, he rubs soothing circles. The words in my head turn to goo, as I try to keep a grip on my message.

       "I think you heard him, out of the office. We can be here all night if you want," I hear Jimin speak up.

         "Pipe down shorty!"

        "Don't," Taehyung snapped, "do not talk to my man like that. Do not belittle my boyfriend. Do not belittle Jungkook, I will make your like a living hell. Do as you are told."

          Mike scoffed, walking out with the card, my head hit Yoongi's shoulder. "Sleepy princess?"

          "A little," I whisper, curling up a bit on his lap, "don't you guys have work?"

        "We take time off to work on our relationships now," Jin Hyung says, pulling Yoongi and I against his chest. "We figured out that you didn't leave just to find yourself, our problems were also overwhelming you. While we were content with the way our relationships were, we didn't want you to be the only one putting in effort. Thank you Ggukie for helping us realize that we needed change."

          "That was not my thinking," I say with a laugh. "I did find somethings out though Hyungs. No matter how far away I am from you all, I am hopelessly in love with you. Shit you would think that I went to parties, got drunk, and fucked people when I left; no I just sulked. I sat around and whined, something inside me felt empty, and when I stopped sulking I went out. I tried to get laid because I was horny, been horny for a fucking year, only to walk out of the club when someone talked to me. Shit was embarrassing, thought I had erectile disfunction for a solid month. I HAVE HAD NO ACTION! So I joined the celibacy-"

           "YOU JOINED WHAT!"

          "Let him speak Hobi, he might be talking about something else," Namjoon says while crossing his fingers.

           "I joined a celibacy group."

           "No you didn't," Taehyung groaned in disbelief. "You wouldn't do that to us. YOU WOULDN'T BECOME CELIBATE WHEN I AM HOLDING MYSELF BACK FROM RIPPING YOUR CLOTHES OFF! YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT!"

             I chuckle, "oh, I did. I really did."