✨ Loving Him✨

(filler)
Namjoon's P.O.V:

     "What are we gonna do," Hobi asks in a whisper, "it's only a matter of time before he gets impatient."

      I am about to speak when we hear footsteps close to Jimin and Tae's room, Jungkook opens the door, not moving closer. "I'm going out," he says, a frown etched on his face. "Just wanted to let y'all know so I'm not ambushed with questions if I get back later."

        "What do you mean, if," I ask him

        "What do you mean, if," I ask him. He rolls his eyes, "are you implying that you might not come back home tonight?"

       "Probably," he clicks his tounge, "maybe I'll hang out with my Hyung or something. Shouldn't matter, see you." He doesn't wait for a response before turning on his heel and shutting the door. Soon enough the front door slams and a motorcycle revs.

     "His Hyung is in France. Bambam is studying and Nick is working," Taehyung mumbles causing us all to stare at him. "It's not what you think, Bambam and Nick told me to tell Jungkook just in case it slips his mind, and we all know Jung-hyun is away. He's smart enough to get a cab though, Ggukie is not stupid."

•••

    The front door slams open, waking us all up from our naps in the living room, which is soon followed by a loud sob. "Jimin! Hyung please!" We all rush over, letting Jimin engulf Jungkook into his arms first. "I did something bad Hyung, I did something really bad!"

      Jimin shushes him, bringing him to the couch before kneeling in front of him. Jungkook's wails don't settle, instead they get louder as he shakes. Jimin tries to stop the tears in vain, "what happened to our baby? Baby you're working yourself up, I need you to breath for me." Jungkook's hyperventilating at this point, clutching onto Jimin's hand that's resting on his cheek. "Taehyung! In our room, the tiger plushie is somewhere in there! Please get it, take Yoongi Hyung with you, Hyung please make sure my other baby is okay while I take care of this one."

       Yoongi Hyung nods before pulling a teary eyed Taehyung away, "I want Taetae!" Jungkook sobs between gasps, "Minnie I did something really bad!"

      Quick footsteps are heard from upstairs, "I found her!" Taehyung runs the tiger down placing it on Jungkook's lap.

     "Taetae," Jungkook sobs holding his arms out. Taehyung scoops him up into his arms, kissing the boys cheeks.

      "Precious," Taehyung mumbles, "why the tears, precious?"

      "Daddy," Jungkook whines, he didn't slip but he seems to find comfort in the name.

       "What's wrong cub? Your tears are still falling."

      "Daddy I hit someone," he sobs. "They were being mean to you and they said you weren't cute so I hit them...with a glass. I think he's dead Daddy! I'm going to jail! I'm a bad person!"

(Short ass chapter because I am lazier than a mother fucker)