✨ First Date 4.5/6.5✨

(Not edited because I have a headache so yea...)
Hoseok's P.O.V:

      Taehyung sets up the video camera, placing it next to my computer. He did not want me to touch it, "the camera follows motion, so if you move the lens follows you. Do not touch it Hyung, I'd rather not get sick." I nod slowly and he skypes Jungkook as he talks, "when you finish, give the computer a good wipe please, bye bye have fun."

     The door closes softly behind him as Jungkook picks up, "babe," Jungkook's voice brings a smile to my face. "I'm sorry the big meanies won't let me come." I giggle but clutch my stomach at the sudden movement.

        He looks perfect, I guess we both got the memo for the outfit requirement. His smile is so bright even though I know he's upset, he's trying to make sure I smile. That's what's so precious about him, he is a sweetheart.

 That's what's so precious about him, he is a sweetheart

(Ignore the collared shirts underneath and Hoseok's wire or don't, whatever butters your toast lol

(Ignore the collared shirts underneath and Hoseok's wire or don't, whatever butters your toast lol.)

      "It's for the best Gukkie, did you shower," I ask. I hope he says yes, Jin Hyung is usually the one to make sure he disinfects when one of us are sick. Jungkook nods eagerly, "you seem excited about that" I try not to laugh.

      "He was, he kept going on and on about how Jin Hyung would be so proud of him for spraying himself with Lysol before he entered the house. I had to put up with him," Bambam groaned from off camera as a laugh, quickly cursing my stomach when it jerks.

     "I still don't understand why you need to chaperone right now," Jungkook rolls his eyes, betrayal lacing his tone.

      "You don't take no for an answer, you are more than likely to try to kidnap them and they won't say no."

       "Fuck off! Anyways I have something amazing planned Seokie," Jungkook squealed; "go on humor me!"

       I look at him, one eyebrow quirked up deciding to give a little. My voice wavers as I speak up, "and what so ever do you have planned princess?"

     "I'm glad you ask kind sir, I'll be reading you a story. Whenever I get sad you read to me so today we will be reading Twilight!" Jungkook pulls out the book and spins around, my stomach does a backflip and I swear it is not the nausea. I smile with a nod as he speaks up again, "Nurse Kookie will begin now, Bambam put down the phone."

     Jungkook reads to me, acting out all the scenes with passion, only taking breaks to comment on the red flags in the story. His hilarious narration helping me forget my pain, his precious smile makes my heart skip. The way his mouth molds to form certain words as he puts emphasis on them is captivating.

    My eyelids are getting heavy as he reaches chapter nine and he notices, "Seokie lay down, I'll continue but I don't want your neck to hurt." I nod slowly getting up and laying down sideways so I can still see him. He continues reading and ten minutes later I can't fight the sleep anymore, but his whisper reaches my ears. He says what we say to him if he's sick or hurt in little space, "sickies, sickies go away. Our baby wants to smile and play, our baby had to rest today but sickies, sickies please go away." I don't respond because I am soon in dream land.