✨Lucky Bastard(M)✨

Sorry in advance ತ_ತ
Jin's P.O.V:

       Jungkook snuck into our bed last night, I've been up for the past hour

       Jungkook snuck into our bed last night, I've been up for the past hour. Namjoon's and Jungkook's weight not allowing me to get up. I leave kisses on both of their heads, not being able to reach my phone to call for help. Joon and I are in boxers and Jungkook is in a type of lingerie. Jungkook shifts a little, his crotch meeting my thigh, I guess he likes this because he repeats the action in his sleep. "Shit we have work," I hear Namjoon say, the only snores left in the room are Jungkook's soft ones. "Oh, we're we crushing you?"

        "Yeah," I whisper, "it's okay though babe." Jungkook grinds down again, this time a moan uncontrollably leaves my mouth. "He's grinding on my thigh Joon." Jungkook is whimpering as he continues. His eyes are peacefully shut, probably having a wet dream.

        "I would love to stay," Namjoon sighs and pecks my lips, "but, you all would kill me if I missed dinner." He is kissing me all over my face, "if things escalate, remember aftercare my love. No matter how vanilla it may be."

         I laugh and peck his lips before speaking, "yes Joonie, now go get changed." He smiles, kissing me one last time, then kissing Jungkook's cheek. He checks the alarm clock, muttering something about not having time to shower and grabbing his keys and phone before rushing out.

        "I love you all," I hear him shout from downstairs. Jungkook's body shakes against me a little, whimpers leaving his mouth as he grinds down again.

         "Baby boy," I groan. He doesn't wake up, one of his hands grips my shirt. "Baby, Hyung needs you to open your eyes. Please open your eyes," I grunt, his movements getting slow and careless. Soon his eyes shoot open as he whines, "good boy, good morning princess."

        "Hyungie, feels so," he moans snapping his hips forward and clawing at my chest. A string of goodbyes are heard downstairs as they leave. Jungkook's a moaning mess, "fuck, I should go. I don't want them to be mad."

       He's about to get up to leave, but my phone dings as I grip his hips to keep him in place. "Give me my phone please baby," he does as I say. I read the text out loud, "lucky Hyung, make sure Gguk is fully ready. If he is tear the bunny boy up, with his consent of course." Jungkook visibly relaxes, "now baby, I want you to be honest. Would you like Hyung to make love to you or would you like to stay away from intercourse?"

       "Make love to me, Hyungie. I cleaned myself out before I fell asleep, please hurry," he whines. I flip him onto his back so I'm hovering over him, thankfully my knee lands on the mattress and not his crotch. "Hyungie."

       I tsk capturing his lips between my own, he sighs, loosing his grip on my shirt. I lick over his bottom lip and he quickly submits, letting me slip my tongue in his mouth.  Jungkook doesn't fight for dominance, his body reacts to the smallest bit of attention, submitting to me. I pull away earning a whine from the boy, "calm down baby, Hyung isn't going anywhere." I rub over his thighs as I speak, "now baby, are you sure you want this?"