✨ First Date 4.0/6.5✨

Hoseok's P.O.V:

    There's a stomach bug going around the house, the infected are Jimin, Namjoon, Jin, and I. "How are they going on the last dates, they are way too sick," Yoongi Hyung asks, concern lacing his voice as he speaks. "We can't let them go out, it's infectious and it's not going to do them any good."

    Jimin throws up in the toilet, crying out as it happens. Taehyung whimpers across the room as Yoongi Hyung holds him back from physically soothing Jimin. "We are having the dates. OH, GOD!" I scream as I puke up the water I had just had into the tub. The door swings open as two guys in hazmat suits walk in. "Who the fu-."

     "How are my Hyungs doing, well that's a foolish question." Jungkook stretches as he talks, "Nurse Koo and his intern Bambam are here to help!"

     "No," Bambam holds his hand up as he talks, "we made a deal. You came just to see for yourself that they are alive then leave." Jin and Joon puke into a bucket grunting after they finished they motion for Bambam to continue. "You see they are breathing, now come on."

     Jungkook ignores him and walks closer to us, "fuck off Bambi, I can not just sit there in that house as my men are hurting!" He touches my hair, "and besides I have a date, this time I went to take care of them."

    "Nemo if you touch those boys, kiss your banana milk goodbye!" Jungkook put his hands on Jimin's back as he threw up his stomach contents, shushing him as he rubbed his back and ignored Bambam's words. He put his hand through Jin's hair then Joon's. "Hey neighbor, I need you to go into my house for me and empty all of the banana milk. There's a fifty in the cupboard for you" he speaks into the phone.

    Jungkook stuck up the middle finger, "I brought soup for you all, let me get out of the suit."

    "JEON JUNGKOOK!" Taehyung hollers, stopping him in his tracks, "we get that you are afraid but go to Bambam's house and shower. It's bad enough that you even came here, you can't get sick because last time your parents threatened to take you away! Go home, shower, and get dressed. Hobi Hyung and you will have a virtual date and if Joon and Jimin Hyung are still sick then more virtual dates God damnit."

     Jungkook whimpers, "but what if they are suffering, I can't be away when you guys are in pain."

    "It will be okay, how about whenever you are scared you call Taehyung or me, and we will give you updates and give them little hugs for you bub." Yoongi Hyung always knows how to reason with him, "but there will be no deal if you don't leave now."

    That's all it took for Jungkook to run out of the house, tears were escaping his eyes; causing my heart to clench. "I LOVE YOU ALL," he yells and we hear the door slam behind Bambam and him.

      "Up and at 'em kids and old man, the floor isn't good for you all, Tae put on the mask and gloves and help me get them to separate rooms, we'll sleep in the living room together. Before you say anything Namjoon and Hyung, quarantining might help you all get better faster, so no fighting it" Yoongi hyung orders.