✨Minx (m)✨

Jungkook's P.O.V:

         The boys are at work when the package came, they all carpooled today meaning they'll be home at the same time. I have 2 hours to pull this off. I jump in the shower, wash my hair, shave, clean myself out, and put on the outfit. This left me with 30 minutes.

(Without the boobs and the long hair

(Without the boobs and the long hair.)

          I set up some soft music and lay in the middle of my bed, the pink clashing with the black.

          Slowly I rub over my aching dick, feeling the precum that saturated my lacy panties. I palm myself as my legs tremble and my breathing stutters due to my high sensitivity. I swiftly toss my panties at the open door, they land right in the hall.

          The strawberry scented lube and crystal pink dildo are to my left, I lube up four fingers sticking two into my hole. My other hand picks up the dildo, and I lead it to my mouth. As I work my fingers, I lick from the base to the tip, engulfing the toy in my mouth and adding the third finger. Small moans leave my mouth as I brush against my prostate, I pull off the dildo with a pop and line it up.

           My jaw drops as I slowly push it in, my left hand gripping the sheets. A loud moan leaves my mouth as the dildo is halfway in, I hear keys at the front door so I waist no time ramming the rest of the dildo inside of me. A loud scream leaves pushes past my lips, "FUCK!" Footsteps rush towards my room, I see the boys stop at the sight of my discarded panties on the floor. I pull the dildo out and slam it back in, my body tremors at the action as a string of profanities leave my mouth.

          They all look straight at me, their auras growing dark as lust fills their gazes. "Fucking hell," Hoseok whines.

          "How was work Hyung's," I ask in an innocent tone, not stopping my movements as I watch them squirm. I slam the toy in again, accidentally hitting my prostate in the process causing a high pitched moan to slip out.

           "Work was..Baby don't you want some help," Jin Hyung asked changing his mind about actually answering.

            I decided to make it harder for them, "I feel so full, Hyungs, Daddies, I love this feeling s-so mmmuchh. F-fuck it's so wet," I moan out. I watch as they all get closer, "how was work?"

           They look at my smirk as I stroke my cock and sit up in a straddle above the toy. I slam down, screaming out again, "fuck Gguk!"

           "I feel so hot, baby is about to cum, if you tell me how w-WORK was I m-might gi-give you all a sur-surprise."

           "Work sucked" they all said simultaneously.

            I slam down again, "not enough, tell me more." My body aches at this point, my cock is turning an angry red.

            "It wasn't a busy day, we missed you," Jimin groaned. The rest of the group nodded. I don't give them a warning before I cum, just a wink. The white substance shoots out on my sheets as I uncontrollably shake, letting out loud moans. I hear grunts before I open my eyes, with my clean hand I wipe the drool from my mouth as I eye the wet patches on their jeans. I look back up and suck the cum off my fingers, slipping the dildo out of me.

           "I missed you all too," I giggle. "We're taking the Jeep and going shopping, you all get to pick my clothes, that's your surprise. Change your pants." I pull off the sheets from my bed, putting my dildo in my bathroom sink so I remember to clean it later. I put the sheets in the washer and remake my bed as they leave.

 I put the sheets in the washer and remake my bed as they leave

(Just the sheets)

          I own alot of satin sheets because they don't give off much friction and help prevent acne while carrying less bacteria. Feeling like royalty is just a bonus. We all get to the car, I hop in the driver's seat and say, "get in loser we're going shopping." They are all sulking, this is fun.