✨Irresistible✨

Jungkook's P.O.V:

I spent eight days throwing myself into work, it's worse now that I know what they were doing before, I can't help but think they are planning to let the thought of us go. I'm itching to go home, but Jules and Bambam insisted I come out to a park with them. That's what three grown men are doing in an empty park, walking around.

"Why are you so worried," Bambam asks me, "you've spent your time fretting over them, try to enjoy your life or you'll get grey hairs." It takes me a second to realize they are right, not about the grey hairs, well that too; but I shouldn't be worried about whether they choose to stay or go.

      It's not like I don't want to be with them, I just know not to fret over unrequited love. "How about we go shopping? I need new clothes! You guys in," I ask them, if we are going to get my mind off this, it'll be my way.

       "That's more like it," Jules nearly shouts, throwing his arms around Bambam and I, "by all means, lead the way!"

~Time Skip~

       We are laughing as we turn the corner, about to head up the steps that lead to my door when a guitar is played. I see the five boys, and I almost drop the bags when they start singing.

Don't try to make me stay
Or ask if I'm okay
I don't have the answer

Don't make me stay the night
Or ask if I'm alright
I don't have the answer

Heartache doesn't last forever
I'll say I'm fine
Midnight ain't no time for laughing
When you say goodbye

It makes your lips so kissable
And your kiss unmissable
Your fingertips so touchable
And your eyes irresistible

I've tried to ask myself
Should I see someone else?
I wish I knew the answer

But I know, if I go now, if I leave
Then I'm on my own tonight
I'll never know the answer

Midnight doesn't last forever
Dark turns to light
Heartache flips my world around
I'm falling down, down, down

That's why
I find your lips so kissable
And your kiss unmissable
Your fingertips so touchable
And your eyes irresistible (irresistible)

Irresistible (irresistible)

It's in your lips and in your kiss
It's in your touch and your fingertips

And it's in all the things and other things
That make you who you are and your eyes irresistible

It makes your lips so kissable
And your kiss unmissable
Your fingertips so touchable

And your eyes, your eyes, your eyes
Your eyes, your eyes, your eyes
Irresistible

       I'm crying as I look from them to my two friends who are all smiles, "you knew?"

      "They called us at 12 on the 7th day," Bambam chuckles, "we just had to get you out until now, you didn't want to leave yesterday."

     "I- shit gimme a sec," I rush out, looking up to wipe my tears, "I thought Yoongi and Namjoon  hyung couldn't sing. That proved me wrong. Shit man, what is all of this?"

       "We don't want to do anything without you, everything about you is, as one direction says...Irresistible," Taehyung speaks.

       "Kinda think he gathered that Tae," Namjoon laughs, "the first few lines led to an argument but at the end, we all agreed it spoke to what we have. We don't know the answer, we don't know what will happen, but we will put everything on the line for you. Exploring what may happen with you is worth it."

       I smile, but it quickly turns to a frown, "you guys didn't have to do this, especially you Yoongi Hyung. Not when that happened."

      Yoongi chuckles, pulling me into a hug, "my name sounds so weird coming out of your name, Yoonie is much better. I am okay, sure it brings me pain, but I can't dwell on it. Not when I need to save us, I breathe for you Ggukie... we all do."

      "Breathe for me? That scares me hyungs."

       "Why's that," Jin asked.

        My eyes flicker back to Bambam and Jules, I roll my eyes when I see them recording. "At any point," I begin, looking at my feet, "at any point, I can be ripped away, be it by the hands of death or breakups. If you breathe for me and that happens, your lifeline gets pulled and you die. I know you're speaking figuratively, meaning if this were to happen, you'd have no reason to go on. I want you to breathe for different reasons."

       Jimin chuckles as they all hug me before pulling away, "with all due respect Jeon, it is not up to you. You have one thing to decide, are you spending the foreseeable future in our arms or are you turning away from us? We respect your decision either way if you need tim-!"

       "SHUT UP! Don't tell me I can take time when you all just serenaded me!! I wanna spend our forever in your arms, even if that means—a week, a month, a year, or more. I want to be with you."

        They all smile at me, "I'm playing this at your wedding," Bambam squeals, and he did.

       We treasure that 4-year-old video, those 12 minutes changed my life. I'd like to think we will make it even after death. Yoongi and I have gotten to a place where we could be friends with Hoseok, he even attended the wedding. He found a girlfriend 3 years after breaking the news to us during that talking circle, she is a sweetheart. I wouldn't give these men up for the world.

The End!