✨Hospital ✨

No one's P.O.V:

        The boys are huddled together in the waiting room, no one says a word. Jungkook is in the operating room, Bambam and Jung-Hyun are pacing back and forth. Mr.Jeon is sitting in the corner anxiously awaiting the doctor. Hours have passed as they are getting restless.

       "Family of Jeon Jungkook," the nurse asked. Everyone but Mr.Jeon and Jung-Hyun stayed seated, they listened closely as she spoke again. "Jungkook is stable and responsive thanks to Mr.Kim. The bullet had thankfully missed his arteries so it was just minor damage control. You all may head in to see him, please be very quiet though. It's room J234."

      Everyone nodded as they left and headed to the room that she said. Jungkook's tiny snores were filling the room, Mr.Jeon started to cry. Jung-Hyun ran up to the bed and started to speak, "stupid. You are so stupid but so fucking brave baby brother. You love them so much so I approve, but if you ever try to slip from our grasps again dad and I will kill you ourselves."

        Everyone was quiet for hours, all of them sitting on the edge of their seat, ready to run to the doctor when he wakes up. "H-ha-have to pee, I have to pee," they hear him mumble. Yoongi runs to the door and Taehyung can't hold back.

        "Fuck you! Fuck your bladder you son of a bitch. I COULD FUCKING MURDER YO-" Taehyung's yells were cut off by Jungkook's lips on his. He visibly relaxes and returns the kiss, leaning down more as Jungkook places his hand on the back of Taehyung's neck.

       When they part, Jungkook speaks, "I'm sorry Taetae. I'm right here Hyungie." He pulls one of Taehyung's hands and places it on his chest, "my heart is still beating, I am right here."

       Taehyung sobs, connecting their foreheads. Jungkook hushes the cries as a reflex. "I hate you, I hate you so much! You're so kind and selfless and, fuck I hate you." Jungkook smiles sadly as Taehyung cries and hiccups, "I was good Gguk, I did chest compressions and everything, I was really good. Watching Doctor Mike and Grey's Anatomy paid off. I love you so much, you almost left us."

       Jungkook tries to wipe Taehyung's tears but his efforts are in vain, "I know you did well," he speaks. "You saved me Tae, all of you did. I heard you, and I tried my hardest to stay, and you helped me fight. Hush now, don't cry or I'm going to cry."

      Jungkook greated the others with kisses after the doctors checked on him, he hugged Bambam who lightly hit him and his brother. "Dad! Don't cry!"

     "I'm going to kill you, Jeon! You know you're my favorite kid and you were going to leave me with an imbecile?!" Jungkook's dad tries to joke, Jung-Hyun plays along gasping before speaking.

       "YOU WERE GONNA LEAVE ME WITH THIS OLD MAN?!"

       Jungkook giggles, holding his bandage, "I love you both. Don't worry you're my-" he suddenly went quiet causing panic to arise. His pulse was still stable, Jin was about to press the emergency button but stopped when he heard a small snore from Jungkook.

        "He really takes after me," Yoongi mumbles, all of them letting out sighs of relief.