✨Lea Says Call in Sick✨

(⚠️Age regression ⚠️ shorter chapter, just a filler. I've been watching a lot of The Good Doctor, and I'm obsessed so yes the title is a quote.)

Third Person P.O.V:

            Seokjin was the only one at work today, all the boys overslept next to Yoongi and Jungkook. Jin valued his life, not wanting to risk waking up the two boys by waking up the others, he called in sick for all of them. It's 12 pm and the boys are still sleeping, Jimin is draped over Yoongi's and Jungkook's backs, Taehyung's head is resting on Jimin's ass. Namjoon and Hoseok are cuddling Yoongi's left leg. Jin was glad that he slept far enough from them to not be trapped.

          Soft snores barley surface as the Beethoven and Mozart snores over power them (yes I definitely put this in there, I have one more reference 💀) Namjoon's snore is like a beatbox while Jimin's is a moonwalk. Jungkook lifts his head up, looking around before using his strength to turn onto his side, he lets his head fall onto Yoongi's shoulder blade before falling back to sleep.

        When Seokjin gets home at 3 pm the boys are still sleeping, he starts tapping Hobi and Joon, "guys it's 3pm help me wake up the boys."  It takes a few more taps for them to sleepily slide out of bed. Namjoon get Taehyung, Hobi get Jimin, I'll get Yoongi." They did as Jin said, Yoongi woke up surprisingly easy, followed by Jimin. Taehyung gravitated towards Jungkook, holding onto his legs, "wash your faces to wake up, let's go loves."

        They all file out of the room, in ten minutes Hoseok goes back in the room to try again. Jungkook is on top of Taehyung, sleeping on his chest, Taehyung hugs the boy close deep in his sleep. "Tae," Hoseok says, "Taehyung get up." He doesn't stir so Hoseok takes Jungkook into his arms, turning him so he's resting on his hip. Jungkook buries his face in Hobi's neck, Namjoon walks in and grabs Taehyung, carrying the boy downstairs, Hoseok is right behind him.

         "Place them on their chairs," Yoongi grumbles, he's not mad just tired. Taehyung was surprisingly easy to sit down,  but once he sat down he woke up and cursed at the cold feeling. Jungkook was gripping on in his sleep, it's not like Hobi wanted to let go but he had to wake up. "Jimin help him please, good morning Tae." Tae nods sleepily, Yoongi hugs him automatically waking Taehyung up. Jimin is struggling to pull Jungkook off, he stopped putting effort in when he saw Jungkooks lip tremble.

         Jin walks up to them, swiftly pulling Jungkook away and giving them a look of disappointment. He sets him down on the counter, "Yoongi, can you please," Jin speaks but cuts himself off when he sees Yoongi holding out a Pacifier and pull-up, his other arm around Taehyung. "Thanks, you're awfully cuddly today."

         "I do what I want," Yoongi growls causing Taehyung to stifle a laugh. "Leave me alone old man!"

         "So defensive," Jin chuckles pulling Jungkooks pants up after changing him. "Pretty Baby, hey baby wake up. Princess, Hyungs want to play with you."

        Jungkook stirs, gripping onto Jin's shirt, which is something he only does when he's feeling really small or angry. Jin is either about to be met with yells or cute babbles. "Ggukie," Yoongi squeals, kissing Taehyung's cheek before rushing over to the sleeping Jungkook. "It's Yoonie, honey. If you wake up Jin Hyung will make you dino nuggies and smiley fries." This seems to do the job because opens one of his eyes slowly.

        "Pwomise?"

         "Pinky promise, now come on kiddo let's get you into pretty clothes!" Jungkook giggles at Yoongi's excitement. (I'm too lazy to put the details in). Jungkook pulls Yoongi back downstairs.

          "Wook it," his voice is muffled by the pacifier in his mouth. The boys all look at him, taking in his beauty as Yoongi has his gummy smile on display "ya wike it?"

 The boys all look at him, taking in his beauty as Yoongi has his gummy smile on display "ya wike it?"

            "Yes baby, you look perfect" Jimin says softly, the others humming in agreement

            "Yes baby, you look perfect" Jimin says softly, the others humming in agreement. Jungkook shuffles towards Jimin and climbs on his lap, "hi baby!"

           "Hewwo!"