✨00:00✨

Jungkook's P.O.V:

"What do you want," I whine as my curtains get thrown open. The boys somehow entered my house an hour ago, my bets would usually be placed on Kunpimook Bhuwakul but he's asleep next to me, or at least he was until these bastards came in like they owned the place. "Go away! It's too early, Bambam help me change the locks or you're never cuddling me again."

"Oh hush," Taehyung laughed, throwing himself in between Bambam and I. I immediately latch onto the man, my body craving his to the point of no return. "We are taking you out today bub, or would you rather have breakfast in bed?" Taehyung's laugh fills the room as he nibbles on my neck, "I know I could go for some breakfast in bed."

Bambam slapped his shoulder before speaking, "Taehyung, you are as hot as ever, all of you are, but if you try to fuck my bestie with me in the bed I swear on everything!"

"We won't fuck him," Jimin chuckles laying on my other side, I use my other arm to latch onto him as well. "Stupid celibacy, I am going to murder you Bambam! Stupid bets."

I wouldn't mind loosing the bet, have they been working out? Taehyung is smirking against my throat, his teeth sending tingles through me. The others are staring down at me , damn this is heaven, well except for Bambam. "I wouldn't mind some breakfast in bed," I pant , exposing more of my neck for Taehyung.

"Boys," Jin Hyung sing-songs, "that's quite enough, we need to get the baby dressed."

I whine, kicking my feet a little, "Hyunggggggg! Breakfast is the most important meal of the day!"

"We all know you don't want breakfast," Yoongi Hyung laughed. "Up you get, 'breakfast in bed' as Taehyung so shamelessly stated can wait. All three of you, come on, Bambam you can stay in bed. Kim Taehyung stop making Ggukie hot and bothered."

"Have to take a shower, wanna join me? It's big enough for all of us." Namjoon shakes his head with a smile, "geez, fine. I was merely suggesting that we help our climate. I guess I'm the only one cares about the earth."

"Shower now," Hobi laughed.

"But I'm in heaven, the biceps Hyung!" He just pointed to the door in response. I sucked my teeth and headed to the shower, since it was an ensuite they could see and hear me.

(Imagine a claw foot tub across from the sink, I couldn't find a picture with all three that looked nice

(Imagine a claw foot tub across from the sink, I couldn't find a picture with all three that looked nice.)

I make sure to talk loud enough for them to hear me, "assholes, no home training! When you break into someone's house, have some decency to finish what you start." I slide open the glass, turning on the water and waiting for it to get hot. While I wait, I start taking off my clothes, feeling their eyes on me. "Don't objectify me you homos! Miss me with that gay shit!"

"You literally can't get it up for girls," Bambam laughed, sitting on the sink when I closed the glass to the shower.

"Your mother," I cackle, "is my towel in here Bam?"