✨ First Date 3.5/6.5✨

Seokjin's P.O.V:

      Jungkook's hums fill the car as the radio plays, 'shout out to my ex' (an: I'm obsessed with the song rn) by little mix

      Jungkook's hums fill the car as the radio plays, 'shout out to my ex' (an: I'm obsessed with the song rn) by little mix. Bambam and I join in, screaming out the lyrics, "SHOUT OUT TO MY EX! YOU'RE REALLY QUITE THE MAN! YOU MADE MY HEARTBREAK AND THAT MADE ME WHO I AM!"

   Jungkook joins our screaming, "HERE'S TO MY EX! HEY LOOK AT ME NOW! WELL, I, I'M ALL THE WAY UP! I SWEAR YOU'LL NEVER BRING ME DOWN!"

   We all laugh as the song plays on, "she said, hope she ain't faking it like I did" Jungkook groans. "All those times I fantasized about Zayn giving that good pipe has gone to waste. He's probably upset now that everyone knows."

    Bambam and I look at Jungkook shocked, jaws ajar as he just acts like he didn't just say that. Bambam gets a hold of himself and speaks up "you are telling us you dreamt of a guy rearranging your insides and you insisted you were straight."

     "One Direction makes people act out of pocket. Bambam if Niall Horan or Louis Tomlinson got down on one knee and proposed to you, making it clear that they will be abstinent, will you marry them?"

    Bambam sighed, nodding his head at Jungkook's scenario. Bam is aromantic, not asexual. He doesn't mind sex, might even be addicted; I think he's a satyromaniac. He doesn't do relationships, he doesn't romantically want love. Sorry, he's an anti-romantic. I smile at the reference that was in my head.

    "Okay kids, we are at our destination. Now I want you both on your best behavior or we can say goodbye to the treat I have prepared after." They both crossed their hearts with two fingers each, bringing the fingers to their lips then the sky. I sit there confused as hell, "was that a silent understanding," they both nod eagerly; "I didn't say no talking?"

     Bambam acts as if he's unzipping his lips, I don't even know when he zipped them, he speaks up "you see we really want this treat. You know that whenever we open our mouths, 99% of the time we become chaotic." With that he zipped his mouth shut again, locking it for extra security this time and passing the imaginary key to Jungkook. Jungkook held up two hands, his index fingers and thumbs pinching two imaginary keys and he places them in my hand.

      I sigh, mentally facepalming. "When I said behave I just meant stay by me and don't run off. I could care less if you both are being chaotic." They both look at each other crossing their hearts again and kissing their fingers. Jungkook and Bambam hold out their hands and I groan, passing them the imaginary keys. They bought to unlock their mouths but struggle with the locks, Bambam tugs at his hair exasperatedly, and motions for Jungkook to switch keys, Kookie complies. They finally get the locks open and unzip their lips, "you done now guys?"

     "SO! What are we doing Hyungie," Jungkookie asked bouncing in place.

•••

    I whimper as we all walk out of the haunted house, the heathens are laughing; one on each side of me. "THAT WAS SO FUN" they both exclaimed.

    "Thank you Jin Hyung, I can't believe you went to a haunted house for me. You are so brave babe" Kookie says hugging me, Bambam nods in agreement. "I know you don't like these things, it means a lot to me."

     I chuckle and ruffle his hair and Bam's, "who's ready for ice cream?"

    They both squeal and start bouncing around, I smile fondly in return.