✨ Losing Him✨

⚠️ age regression ⚠️
Third-Person P.O.V:

          It's hard to lose someone that you have never truly had, so why are the boys going through exactly that? It's been a day, Jungkook's fever has gotten higher. He's crying only calming down when he falls asleep, only falling asleep with a pacifier in his mouth and when the boys are surrounding him. He wakes up right away if one of them moves, even if they just need to adjust their bodies.

           Right now Jungkook's breathes are heavy as he is asleep. The boys are exchanging silent looks of communication, noticing how he has become clingier than when he is usually sick. If he hears their voices he reaches out and cries if that person doesn't sing to him. Jimin pulls out his phone hesitating to press Mr.Jeons number, he receives reluctant nods. It rang twice before Mr.Jeon answers. "Hello Jimin."

         Jimin slid out quickly and ran to the bathroom, causing Jungkook to burst into tears as he woke up. "Mr.Jeon we need your help! Gukkie is really sick, it does not seem contagious, but we think it's really bad!" Jimin's voice is shake ng as he speaks, wanting nothing more than to take back his words and comfort his baby.

          "I'm on my way,"  he says hanging up the phone. Jimin ran out the bathroom and to the front door, Jungkook caught sight of him and started crying louder as Jimin unlocked the door.

           "MINNIE," he sobs, breaking Jimin's heart. "KOO WAN MINNIE NOW!" (I want Jimin now!)

          "Hey baby, Minnie is right here. Baby don't waste your precious tears," Jimin said as he pulls the little onto his lap. "Guess who's coming gukkie," his voice is full of sorrow as he gulps. "Gukkie's papa is coming, isn't that amazing?"

          Jungkook was sucking on Jimin's thumb, his head in the crook of his neck. The boys all had tears in there eyes as Jimin continues, "your papa might take you for a sleepover baby, but Hyungies will be fine bubba. We have all your pictures, which is the next best thing."

          "Koo nu wan gwo! Wan Hwunies," Jungkook cries, tears start flowing out the others eyes as they hold onto each other (I don't want to go! I want Hyungies).

          Jin's voice wavers as he speaks, "baby bun, we will call you every day. You will always be in our hearts. Now we wrote big kookie a letter and put it in your jacket bub, don't tell papa okay."

          Jungkook nods crying and they all hug him, the door swings open "give me my son right now! I told you all that he can't be sick because of his immune system and now look at him. This was your final warning boys," Jungkook's father yells.

          "Just let us get his jacket," Yoongi cries. Namjoon gets up and retrieves it, helping Jungkook wear it. "My love, we will miss you so so much, okay?"

           Jungkook is fast asleep, they all kiss him on the forehead one by one, Jimin picks him up and places him in his dad's arms. That's when their world comes crashing down, just as Mr.Jeon leaves the boys start to sob.