✨Busy✨

Jungkook's P.O.V:

      I've been having angry outbursts for over a week now, and finally being able to control it around others turned out to be a blessing. Not knowing what's causing this is like a curse, Jules and Bambam hover. They hover like I'm going to tear someone's throat out if I hear one wrong word, yet they are not scared of the damage I might do. I've tried everything from sleep to coffee, but nothing works.

They have been gone since the day of the meeting, probably busy with work. I've sent them messages, getting a short response in return. My therapist would say that I'm making excuses for them, and maybe I am; who truly knows?

Me:
It's me again, was just wondering if you all want to hang out!

Smol Hyung:
We'll see.

Me:
You don't have to if you don't want, just let me know...

Tiger Hyung:
We'll let you know just have a lot of work to do

Me:
Okie then

WWH Hyung:
Talk later?

Me:
Sure thing.
Seen 1:03 pm

They're not lying to me, if they say that there's work to do I believe them. I place my phone on my desk, grabbing the stack of papers on the desk and a pen. Some time passes in the blink of an eye, I have not moved from my spot. "Jungkook," Layla calls while poking her head in. "Here's your Coffee, get home at a reasonable time, yeah? I'm headed out, if you need anyone or anything at all, you know I'd drop everything for you." She sets the drink down at a safe distance from the papers, leaning over and placing a kiss on my forehead. "Don't overdo it, Jungkook."

      "I won't," I whisper, clearing my throat, "get home safe. It's late." She nods, as she reaches the door, I have an urge to stop her, "Is anyone waiting for you Lay?"

       "No, why?"

       I push my chair out, pulling out a switchblade from the desk. "I'm going to walk you, take this." She hesitates before taking the weapon, "text me when you're home." She nods watching the numbers as the elevator reaches our floor.

      "I will Jungkook," she still has her normal giddy tone, "the same goes for you though, and don't use that stupid excuse men use."

       "I wasn't going to, men can be targeted too; I know. I'll text you once I step foot into my house." We both share a smile as we exit the elevator, she waves as I watch her hurriedly walk to her car. Layla doesn't make it look as though she's afraid, she walks like she has a purpose. Once I see her drive away safely, I turn on my heel and press the button to go back upstairs.

       Once I settle back into my chair, I get back to work, filling out paperwork, filing, and editing documents. My coffee was barely touched when I got word from the girl stating that she was home and very much unharmed. 7:57 pm... I don't want to go back home just yet, if I make it around eleven that'd be reasonable enough. I'm just tired of Bambam and Jules telling me that the boys are ghosting me, they're just busy.

        6 hours and 54, now 55 minutes is not a long time. They said later, that means the future, could be the near future or the far future. I mean, I left for a year...it'd be selfish to call them liars for taking 6 hours to get back to me.