✨Mom✨

Jungkook P.O.V:

Since they don't want to leave, I'm going to. I probably shouldn't be leaving without saying anything but I feel so suffocated. I will leave a note on my pillow so they aren't worried though. It's 3:50 am after I take a shower and get dressed, yes it's the morning.

     I place the note on my pillow and walk out of my room, going into Jimin and Taehyung's room where they all were sleeping and leaving kisses on all of their cheeks before leaving

     I place the note on my pillow and walk out of my room, going into Jimin and Taehyung's room where they all were sleeping and leaving kisses on all of their cheeks before leaving. I've hit a dilemma: pretty car or pretty motorcycle. I gravitate towards the motorcycle, wanting to feel the adrenaline as long as this doesn't end up like ' Me Before You'.

I roll it away from the house not wanting to alert the boys, when I get a block away I hop on revving the engine before I go

I roll it away from the house not wanting to alert the boys, when I get a block away I hop on revving the engine before I go.  In about an hour I make it to the spot I go to cry, or to think, or just to breathe. It's an abandon walkway that leads to an abandoned farm. Even though it was neglected and left to die it is beyond beautiful.

         I make sure not to touch the walls, poison ivy could be hidden on them

         I make sure not to touch the walls, poison ivy could be hidden on them. This however, it's breathtaking. I lay a thick blanket that I keep in the seat compartment of my motorcycle for this on the walkway. I sit, I breathe, I exist for more than a second alone.

       "What am I going to do mom? I um, I need your help," I mumble. A tear slips out of my eye. I miss her so much, "I love them all trust me I do. I just need space, I'm not used to being coddled. I know that I did something wrong, they didn't deserve to go through that and I know that. Mommy I need to think, I don't care that they are home all of the time but I don't want to be tip toed around. In a week we we have our friendship anniversary, I want to surprise them Mommy. How can I do that if they don't leave me alone?!"

      I sigh, my face is damp and I can't wipe it. Before I can speak again my phone rings, it's Bambam. I turn my phone off, not because I'm avoiding him, I just need to think. "Now I'm up at fucker o'clock tryna brainstorm! I have no idea because now they aren't just my friends. They haven't asked me to be their boyfriend yet...I CALLED THEM MY BOYFRIENDS AND THESE BITCH BABIES HAVEN'T ASKED ME OUT!"

       I flop down crossing my right arm over my face, before letting out a grunt. I forgot that I am on train tracks, who the fuck abandons a train stop? Soon I let my eyelids close, once again forgetting about my surroundings, more importantly about the six men who will be worried when they realize my phone is off.

       I wake up to bright headlights and an arm shaking me, nearly shitting myself when I see Jimin Hyung standing above me. "No time to talk, hurry up and get in the car while the others think I'm at the park." I do as he says noticing that my motorcycle is in the truck bed. He drives away after grabbing my blanket. He helped me find this place that's why he's the only one who knows, he swore not to come here if it wasn't important, wanting me to feel peace.

      Jimin glances at me before speaking, "I went to get you this morning, I wanted you to work out with me. I threw out the note before they woke up, it's 12 o'clock, what were you thinking. Don't answer that, I told them your phone died and we were running errands. The groceries are on the backseats, I'm going to try to talk everyone into going to work."

     "No, it's fine I guess," I mumble not knowing what I want at this point.

     "It's not, you are used to peace and quiet at these hours; it's not fair to you my love." Jimin sighed as he made a left turn, the sound of the blinkers are peaceful, "you are so lucky that I saw first, I thought we would have to go on the run Jeon."

     I giggle, kissing his cheek at a red light before talking "sorry Hyungie, I'll kidnap you next time." He lets out a huff and the car is engulfed in silence.

      We get there soon, grabbing the bags from the back and walking in. Jimin wastes no time, "we all need to go back to work."

      They all look at him as if he broke the television and blamed Namjoon Hyung, he speaks up again, "I know we are all shaken up. This however is Jungkook's quite time, it's not fair to him that we are disturbing the peace he has when he rarely asks for anything. He was stupid but he was scared that I was going to get hurt. At the end of the day if a friend that is outside of this group gave that ultimatum we would thank them. I know we all are in love with Jungkook, but at this point we are hovering over him like his father did."

     He said all of this while putting away the groceries, a group of sighs leave their mouth as they nod. I am holding in a victory dance for the life of me.