✨Little again✨

⚠️Age regression mentioned ahead⚠️

"Road work ahead? Uh, yeah, I sure hope it does"

Sorry, I'm really sick, so if this is worse than normal I take full responsibility..

Hoseok's P.O.V:

      It's been a week, we all left work to stay with Jungkook for as long as possible. They can't fire us because FMLA (The Family and Medical Leave Act) prevents them from doing so. Jungkook is sleeping, that's all he has been doing for the past week, the others tip toe around him, scared that the smallest sound would kill him. I am the only sane one in here, we almost lost him and that'll scar us for life but he'll kill them all when he finds out they've been watching him sleep and checking his pulse every five minutes. The doctor said it was normal him to sleep this much, after all he was hanging on by a thread which put a strain on his body. Namjoon places a finger just under Jungkook's nose to see if he was breathing, I have had enough so I go to speak, "EVERYONE! Get out of the room! We will wait until he calls us or we will check every other hour. You people are going to disturb him and he will kill us all!"

         Jungkook has been a bit irritable when he does wake up, it's scarier than anything I have ever seen. "Bu-," Jimin speaks before I cut him off.

       "No bu-!"

       "SHUT THE FUCK UP!" Jungkook shouts, "stop hovering damnit! All I feel is fingers poking and prodding me and not in a hot way. I JUST WANT TO SLEEP! Please, just lay down with me and cuddle or don't move, pick one Hyungs." He closed his eyes and grabbed his tiger plushie, the boys hesitated before laying down. Some draping themselves over his legs and over each other. I sit back in the corner and pick up my book again.

        "WHAT THE FUCK IS UP KYLE!" Bambam's voice is heard through the house, this is all it takes for Jungkook to break down in tears and everyone to panic. He walks in the room, "oh shit, he was sleeping, I'm so sorry."

       I grab a pacifier from my pocket and walk towards Jungkook, popping it in his mouth. He immediately settles, so I sit back down and read. It's not that I'm not worried about him, I just figured out that reading keeps me from freaking out like the others and someone needs to make sure we don't die from malnutrition. Jin Hyung is to scared to leave Jungkook's side even if the kitchen is a few steps away, Namjoon's IQ probably ran away for a while. Jimin is not reminding us about self care, Taehyung is not telling us to take breaks and Yoongi is not reminding us to clean up. So I am doing my best to fill those roles by reading.

        "Bambi," Jungkook coos reaching out to him.

        "Hi Ggukie, I'm sorry babes," Bambam whispers while pick him up. I place down my book when my phone goes off, rubbing my face before answering.

         "Jung Hoseok speaking, what can I do for you," I ask shortly. My boss responds with a long sigh and I already know what he wants. "Jimin and I cannot come in today, it's our right to have this time. We are going to come back in a week."

        Bambam sets Jungkook on the ground and he wastes no time crawling straight to me and tugging on my sweatpants, "Hobi, Hobi upies pwease."

       I chuckle pulling him onto my lap and stroking his hair as I speak, "you have many dance instructors, please don't call me for this because I need to take care of my family." He lets out a groan of distaste, "you have a wonderful day sir, buh bye." I hang up and notice Jungkook staring at me with his precious doe eyes. "Hi Bubba, you miss Jin Hyungs food don't you?"

       "Jinnie num nums! Kookie wan!" He  laughs as I sigh from hunger.

        "What if Ggukie and hobi cooks for Hyungs? Would you like that love?" Jungkook nodded as I stood up with him on my hip, he plays with my hair. Before I could walk out the door Jin speaks, I do a little happy dance in my brain because I cannot eat food I make anymore.

        "STAY OUT OF MY KITCHEN! I'll cook, you could have just asked." Jin scurries pasts me after stealing Jungkookie from my hold. I whine following him. "I'm sorry I haven't cooked. Thank you Hobi for taking initiative for the past week, just for you I'll cook up a feast."

       Everyone runs towards the kitchen, this is all it took? Jungkook just needed to speak.