✨ Tears✨

⚠️age regression ⚠️

Third Person P.O.V:

          Everyone is so excited, Bambam's driving with Jungkook to the boys right now. "The animals will be with me on the 24th so get them to come over because they probably won't let you alone," Bambam says. Jungkook hums in acknowledgement grinning ear to ear as Bambam pulls in the driveway.

           They both get out and knock on the door, it takes less than a minute for the door to open.

         "I'm going to puke, this is too romantic! Why are you all matching damnit," Bambam shudders

         "I'm going to puke, this is too romantic! Why are you all matching damnit," Bambam shudders. "Anyways, as the best friend I have to give you all the talk. You better treat him right, if he reports anything negative to me be prepared to meet my shotgun. Consent is a sexy thing guys so don't do some shit that he says no to. No sex! I know I'm pro sex but not today guys, this is an innocent date. Your hands shall not travel south for any reason, above the waist and away from the nipples at all times today. If something does lead to sex and all parties are accepting of it then use protection, you will not turn my child into a young mother. I need verbal confirmation that you all understand."

         They all say yes and Bambam leaves. "Come to the couch you all," Seokjin says. The boys are waiting for Jungkook to say something, he looks conflicted. His bottom lip is caught between his teeth, his leg shakes uncontrollably.

        "Jungkook.. What's wrong baby," Jimin asked. "Why do you seem so nervous, you haven't said a thing."

       "I'm mad at you all," Jungkook grumbles, crossing his arms in front of his chest and looking away.

       "Care to elaborate," Joon asked for all of them. They were all confused as to where this was coming from.

        Jungkook grumbles again and looks at the floor, kicking back and forth. Five minutes go by until the boys have finally had enough. "Spit it out Jeon! You are making me anxious," Taehyung speaks up, gaining nods from the rest.

         "It's Sunday," Jungkook whines. "I told you all that you can kiss me on Sunday, but no one has and I woke up early for this. Does this mean you all thought you liked me but you didn't?"

        They all looked at him shocked, Jin and Yoongi simultaneously yelled, "NO!"

         "Why are you yelling at me," Jungkook's eyes shimmer with tears as he speaks. "I just wanted to know, I'm new to this! Do you all hate me that much? I'm confused!"

         "Jungkook, no one hates you. We were just gonna wait until the end of the day," Hoseok speaks. "Don't you wa-."

          Jungkook cuts them back off, "I just want kisses! Give me kisses please. I don't ask for much." He is full on bawling now, no one knows what to do so they are sat like statues.

         "Kookie?" Jin mumbled, walking close to him and putting the back of his hands on both their foreheads. "SHIT! You are burning up!"

          Jungkook's cries became heavier and louder, after that sentence everything went hectic. Questions and bad solutions were thrown everywhere, all fearing the wrath of Jungkook's dad and the possibility of Mr.Jeon taking him away. "YOONIE!" Jungkook's scream shut them all up, he slipped.

          "Baby, Yoonie is here. What would our baby like?"

          "Hwunies Koo's stummy hwurts," (Huggies my stomach hurts) jungkook cries out. Everyone starts running around for medicine and blankets and pacifiers whenever makes the slightest uncomfortable sound. This was going to be along night, Jin ran to the bathroom which was upstairs to get some tissue when Jungkook sneezed. They know they will have to call his father soon, but for now they will wait a day.