✨Give In✨

(Sorry for the wait. Shorter chapter, not edited because I simply don't feel like it.)
Jungkook's P.O.V:

       It's been a week, a week of whining and sulking while they avoid sexually touching me. They have told me that they want to make love to me, but then they said something about timing. "Jeon, drop him," Yoongi Hyung is talking to me like I'm a dog with a toy, "put him down!"

    I groan letting Hoseok Hyung go, they all look at me like I'm crazy. "I would not have to hold hostages if I got kisses," I mutter. "I'm a good person, what did I do-. "

    I get cut off by the door opening, "Jimin! You left your door open. You just disappeared from work!" The girls voice is heard, "Hello, it's Susan! Your boss, are you even home."

      When she reaches the living room she gasps, the boys are holding me back and trying to get a vase out of my hands. "LET ME AT HER! HOW DARE SHE?"

     "You can't have sex in prison," Taehyung mumbles, "put the vase down and we'll let go." I contemplate my choices for a minute before handing over the vase and looking away from the cowering woman.

      "Why," Jimin groaned, "why are you here Susan?"

        She scoffs, "silly, I'm here for you!"

       "I have had it," I raise my voice. Everyone stills, including her as I keep my voice at an authoritative tone. "You, he doesn't work for you anymore. He will be homeless for a week if he looks your direction right now." I see Jimin quickly turn around, knowing that I'm not bluffing. "Do you have any self respect? He is gay, he has a boyfriend so let it go. Get out of my fucking house or you will watch as I fuck myself in front of the man that you want but will never have." Susan looks at me, a look of offense taking over her features. "Did I fucking stutter? Get out of our house you bitch! Or do you want your husband, who gave you that spot, to find out that you've been making advances towards what's mine?"

       The color in her face drained, giving her a ghostly look as she spun on her heel and ran out. "Why do you always say boyfriend in a singular form," Hoseok Hyung asks. "Why aren't you including yourself, we all have two boyfriends Jungkook, why are you taking yourself out?"

       I chuckle a little before speaking, "none of you asked me out. Sure, I know I'm your's and that you are all mine but I wasn't asked out. Anyway, I am headed over to Bambam's since none of you are going to give me what I want." I see all of them tense, "drop the looks, I'm not going to fuck him. If I don't get dick he doesn't either, so I'm pulling him away from his hookup. He's going to hate you all."

~Time Skip~

     Bambam is banging on the front door, he took my keys because he wants to annoy them like I annoyed him. "WHAT DO YOU," Yoongi Hyung cuts himself off when he sees us. He's drenched causing me to lick my lips, "eyes up here Jeon, we were working out."

      "So all of you are drenched," I question. He nods in confusion, I peck his cheek and rush in taking in the sight of the sweaty men in the living room. "Jackpot."

      "FUCK HIM ALREADY! GOD," Bambam barges in with Yoongi behind him, he's yelling. "I HAD A DICK UP ME! HE KICKED THE GUY OUT BY PRETENDING TO BE MY BOYFRIEND! FUCK HIM DAMNIT, I NEED DICK!"

       They all stare at me, Taehyung starts to speak, "maybe if Ggukie wasn't such a brat he'd get dick. See, I would have fucked him senseless if he didn't tell me what to do, Ggukie needs to know who's in charge." The boys nod, Bambam is stomping around and cursing up a storm. "Bambam you can go we'll handle this."

      Bambam leaves the house, muttering something about me being a cock blocker, Yoongi Hyung speaks next. "Now princess, why on earth would you interrupt your poor friend?" I don't answer, staring at all of their bodies, my eyes taking in all of their muscles, the sweat that was dripping off of them. I can feel my raging boner in my panties, my skirt not leaving much to the imagination.

         "Eyes up here," Jimin growls lifting my chin between his thumb and index finger

         "Eyes up here," Jimin growls lifting my chin between his thumb and index finger. "Why did you bother Bambam?"

        "I'd rather look down but alright," I mumble, "Bambam and I had a deal. If one of us is wanting dick and not getting it, the other suffers too. He's just bitching that he was close to cumming and I threatened the hook up. He's also bitching because it's basically No Nut November for him until one of you or all of you give me that good pipe. He made the idea, he's upset that it's my turn to use it. I gotta get going now."

       They all look stunned as I pull Jimin's hand off my jaw, I give a little wave before climbing up the stairs to my room.