✨ Pretty Baby(M)✨

(filler chapter 👀)
Third Person P.O.V:

Jungkook let Bambam drop his end of the deal three weeks ago, he dropped the topic all together and went on normally

Jungkook let Bambam drop his end of the deal three weeks ago, he dropped the topic all together and went on normally. The boys were left in a state of confusion, watching him come and go. He's been out for about 36 hours, and the boys are growing concerned and restless when they hear the door swing open. "Hello people! I'm home!"

When Jungkook walls into the living room he's met by a fuming Taehyung, the others are not upset, they are just confused. "Jeon. Where were you?" Taehyung questions, "you know what, don't answer that. Why the absolute fuck were you in a hotel? You left your location on, rookie mistake."

Jungkook gasps, the other boys look at Taehyung bewildered. "What the hell are you insinuating Kim Taehyung," Jungkook struggles to keep a level voice. Shock covers Taehyung's face when he realizes what he said, "I asked you a question. What are you insinuating Kim Taehyung!?"

Taehyung tears up knowing he fucked up, "I didn't me-."

Jungkook cuts him off, "nod your head if you were implying that I was with someone random. Nod your head if you were trying to say that I was giving over the body that I've said was yours to someone else. Shake your head if I'm imagining things." Taehyung knew not to lie, he shamefully nods causing Jungkook to scoff.

An awkward silence is hanging over the group as Jungkook is looking Taehyung dead in the eyes, a frown etched on his face. Jungkook breaks the deafening silence with a chuckle before he speaks, "wow. I wonder what would happen if I did go right now and fuck someone." Growls left all the boys, "is that what it would take? Do I need to threaten to get mine somewhere else in order for you all to even want to touch me, to claim me; huh? Am I disgusting or something? I would really like to know because it fucking see-!"

Taehyung cuts him off with a grip on his jaw, "you better not. You better not stand here and degrade yourself because I said a stupid thing in the heat of the moment!"

"Or what? Fucking what Kim, I can see the dis-!" Taehyung slams his lips on Jungkook's, sliding his hands down to Jungkook's slim waist. Jungkook let's himself submit, moaning as Taehyung bites his bottom lip. He slowly gets ahold of himself and pushes him away, "you can't just try to shut me up! Fuck you Taehyung!" Jungkook is panting, "I cannot be-" he was cut off by Taehyung's lips again.

He sighs involuntarily as his mouth automatically opens for Taehyung. Taehyung lets his tongue taste Jungkook's wet cavern, letting his hands roam from his waist to his ass. He lifts Jungkook up with ease before pushing him up against the wall, capturing Jungkook's bottom lip in between his teeth, he slowly pulls away. "You are no less than beautiful baby," Taehyung pants after he released his lip, his breath fans Jungkook's neck. "A piece of art work." He bites down on Jungkook's neck, a loud whine leaving the boys mouth. "Aren't you so pretty?" Taehyung licks over the place he just bit, "answer me baby."

Jungkook's boner is prominent against Taehyung's stomach, "Tae, tae if you stop I will not forgive you," he growls. "You better fuck me after making me like this!"

"Baby," Taehyung sing-songed, "do you think your little hole can take all six of us?"

"Yes Daddy," Jungkook moaned.

"Someone move the table," Taehyung ordered and it was moved quickly before he placed Jungkook on the rug. "We all planned a romantic first time for you, I guess that can wait. Right boys?"

"That's definitely postponed," Jin let out as the others just groaned in response.

"Colors my love," Jimin asked.

"Green is go, yellow is pause, and red is stop right now. I'm-." Jungkook was cut off by the door swinging open.

"Baby! Ggukie, daddy is here!" Jungkook sits up quickly, moving away from the boys as he hears footsteps go up to his room.

"Shit," he whispers, "damnit. I need sex! Oh my God he's gonna kill you all and I won't get dick!" Jungkook's dad is still calling his name as he walks back down, "well cover yourselves damnit!"

Mr.Jeon pokes his head in, "there you are sweet heart, why didn't you answer? You told me to come over."

Jungkook gulps, "Hi Daddy! I missed you, just wanted to spend time with you. We can do that tomorrow though, you should get home Daddy." Mr.Jeon looks at his son with a huge smile, "I'll call you tomorrow, I promise."

He shakes his head before talking, "baby today is perfect! We can cook together, Kim Taehyung move away from my baby so I can hold him."