✨Home (semi-m)✨

Third-Person P.O.V:

The boys are huddled together in front of the television, although no eyes are truly on the screen. "We got you a real present Gguk," Namjoon says.

Jungkook shakes his head, staying in place. "This is enough," he mumbles, "I don't need anything else."

Bambam had already left, Yeontan and Bella are sitting near him. When he walked into the house they pounced on him. That's when they started causing mischief, not forgetting the agreement. Namjoon realized that the animals had formed a bond with him in the shelter, knowing exactly what the bunny boy said and waiting till he appeared to do what they were told.

"Jungkook," they all whined. They practically parted the seas like Jesus to get the gift. It wasn't a money problem, but finding an exact gift problem.

Jungkook huffed, standing up, "fine," he moaned. They all pulled him towards the door and walked him down the street, handing him keys.

Taehyung spoke up, "well! Press the button!" Jungkook quirked an eyebrow up, hearing a chirp as he pressed it, a gasp leaving his mouth.

"OH MAN HOLY SHIT!" The boys laugh as he screamed, "I think I just shit myself. Oh my fuck! I think I just fell in love with an object. I was expecting a dildo or some shit but this is way better, however, I do want a dildo.."

They all looked at Kook like he was crazy, Jungkook runs his hands across the exterior and Yoongi speaks up. "What color would you like, crystal or silicone," he's staring at his phone and tapping away, "do you want one that vibrates, I can get you one of each... unless you want more."

"Ooh, crystal pink, can I please get both daddy? Oo also can I get this pretty bunny tail butt plug I saw?"

Yoongi nods and speaks, "hell yes you can bub. I can get you panties and silk robes as well, would you like that?"

"Yes please," Jungkook says, sitting on the hood and crossing his legs. "Can we get rope as well, I have a feeling Jiminie would love that."

"Put that on the list Hyung, he's telling the truth," Jimin speaks up. Yoongi nods.

"Pink handcuffs for when I'm with Seokjinnie Hyung, Namjoon Hyung seems like a ball gag type of person, so pink ball gag. Hobi Hyung doesn't seem kinky but I think he will want to use blindfolds so a pink one as well, a pink leash for Taetae Hyung with a matching collar that is degrading. For you hyung put a whip in there."

Yoongi is the only one who doesn't bat an eye, Jin speaks up, "how the hell do you know our basic kinks."

Jungkook sighs, sliding down and locking the car, motioning for them to come into the house. When they get in, they all sit on the couch expecting Jungkook to do the same, he had a different plan though.

He slid to his knees, keeping them shoulder-width apart before sitting down with his legs at his sides, soon he speaks up. "You guys aren't kinky with each other because all of you are dominant, you just have a bottom because you need sex. You never use incognito mode, so I can see your search history, also the vibes you all give off. Namjoon, Yoongi, and Taehyung Hyung, you all have daddy kinks. Hoseok, Jimin, and Jin Hyung, you all have Hyung kinks in the bedroom only. The reason I know that is because the walls aren't thick."

"What are your kinks then Kook," Jimin speaks up.

Jungkook laughed wickedly before speaking, "I love pain, I love temperature play. I have a praise kink but it's disrupted by my degrading kink. I love breath play, being obedient. I know I'm a virgin but I've had my fair share of these things without crossing any boundaries. One more thing, hickeys turn me on the most."

They all gulped, Jungkook stretched forward, his back arching. "Yoongi Hyung, please tell me you brought everything," Hoseok mumbles.

"It comes tomorrow morning," he replied.

"I hope you all know that you aren't fucking me. Not until I say so. Be prepared for torture."