✨Bonus✨

(I am in the middle of writing a fanfic but suffering from writers block, trying to make that one actually good...sooooo here's a short crackhead new chapter??)
Jungkook's P.O.V:

       Four years and thankfully kid free. None of us wanted children, well Taehyung did catch baby fever for a quick minute but it quickly went away when he realized Jung-Hyun's whole life changed when he had his. Sure, it was only Jung-Hyun's wife and him while we had 6 people; but a baby is a baby. Not to mention they all felt like my little space would be neglected if we adopted. I didn't really mind, I didn't take a particular stance on the matter.

     "Taetae," I whispered trying to wiggle out from under him, "Baby."

     "What," He groans, his voice heavy and gruff.

      "I have to get up, I literally can't move!"

      Taehyung whines in response, just nuzzling deeper into my neck, "they will be fine! It was a small argument between four of your husbands, we are all best friends; they'll get over the shit by themselves."

      "TAEHYUNG I CAN HEAR THEM SCREAMING!"

      "They will think you are taking sides if you go down there, calm down would you?"

     I groan before putting my force behind me to push him off of me and running downstairs, I hear him groan and get off the bed as well. "JEON! Goddamnit, I just wanted sleep."

    When we both get downstairs the house is a mess, Jimin and Jin are on one side of the kitchen island and Yoongi and Joon are on the other; yelling at whoever is across for them. "YOU ARE SO! UGH- I DONT EVEN KNOW," Jin yells at Namjoon.

    "DON'T TALK TO HIM LIKE THAT, HYUNG! ALL HE DID WAS TELL THE TRUTH," Yoongi yelled back.

     "Shut up dick head," Jimin groans. "You both are so immature"

"We're immature," Namjoon sarcastically says with a scoff. "If Yoongi and I are immature that makes you both literal three year olds!"

I watch the argument bounce back and forth, the topic never coming up. Taehyung gets fed up, whistling for everyone's attention. "It has been three hours! Enough is enough, Joon Hyung didn't mean to break your Princess Peach figurine Jin Hyung. The fact that you threw a plate at his head in retaliation was kind of excessive, especially since he is your husband! Yoongi Hyung, Jimin did wake you up on purpose, even though he knew you hadn't slept for a day. He did it out of love though, none of us knew if you had eaten. Jimin, Hyung only threw shit at you because you scared him awake which was a dick move. All of you apologize to each other and make up!"

"This was about a figurine and waking him up," I question, bewildered. "ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS?!"

"You are not to get involved," Taehyung cuts in again, "Jungkook's not taking any sides. He will go back upstairs with me while you guys make up for 3 more hours since you wasted 3."

     "You all drive me insane," I groan, "I should have just hung out with my friends!"

     "Jules and Bambi are probably fucking, you wanna see that?"

     "Enemies to lovers type shit. I still can't believe it."

     "I CALLED IT," Jimin yelled.

      "Yeah but with your height no one heard it," Yoongi scoffed.

      "Watch it," Seokjin warned, "why don't you throw a temper tantrum half pint?!"

      "DONT TALK TO HYUNG THAT WAY," Namjoon yelled, "IT IS NOT HIS FAULT YOU ARE IN LOVE WITH A MADE UP CHARACTER!"

      "WAEEEEEE," I whine throwing myself onto the couch face first.