✨ Sleepy✨

Third Person P.O.V:

       All of the boys where asleep on Jungkook's new Alaskan King Bed, which was really gonna be a shared bed but it's in his room.

       They were cuddled up, even with all of the new space; finding comfort in the warmth that radiated of one another. Jimin had convinced Yoongi to cuddle him, Yoongi was trying to seem as if he was reluctant but everyone knew he was happy to cuddle with everyone in that room. No one stirred, the only sounds were Jimin and Namjoon's snoring, and the soft inhales and exhales of the other five. Jungkook had got up a few times, still sleeping, he kept changing spots. Subconsciously wanting more cuddle time from the arms that didn't reach.

       The peace was interrupted when Jimin jerked, his knee harshly hitting Yoongi in the balls. "Fucking hell," Yoongi Hyung loudly groaned. He wasn't mad he was just in a lot of pain, this caused everyone to slowly wake up, "my balls! Fuck it hurts!"

         "I'm sorry Hyung, I didn't mean to," Jimin mumbled, he's still being held by Yoongi.

         "It's alright, brutal awakening but it's alright Chim. We all have to get up anyway, Ggukie go back to sleep."

         "No," Jungkook sighs and slips out of the bed. "Jin Hyung can I get your sweater please?" Jin doesn't question it and peels it off passing it to Jungkook. "Can you pass me Tae the Tiger please Hobi?" Hoseok passes it as he sits up, Taehyung had fallen back to sleep. "Minnie can I please sleep in your room, I don't want to be alone in here?"

        "Of course baby, go ahead. Give us kisses first," Jimin replied. Jungkook kissed all of them leaving a kiss on Tae's cheek because he was sleeping before shuffling out.

~Time Skip~

      The boys get back from work around the same time. Jungkook hasn't stepped out of the room, the food Jin made him before leaving was untouched on the stove. "He's still not up, shit," Yoongi mutters before running up the stairs. The others follow him before barging into Jimin and Taehyung's room.

       So many of the boys clothes surround him on the bed, it's as if he wanted their scent. Yoongi sits on the bed and shakes him while speaking, "baby. Baby wake up you need to eat. We are here what's going on baby boy?" Jungkook doesn't answer and they all get scared, he wakes up easily when someone is bothering him. Yoongi puts a finger underneath his nose and lets out a sigh of relief. "He's breathing," he places his hand on his head, "he doesn't have a fever either."

       "Hello," Jungkook muttered "I'm not talking to you guys anymore."

         They were all confused so Taehyung spoke up, "Why the fuck not?"

          "You left me and didn't say you loved me," he sulks cuddling the clothes, they all were smiling, "I didn't want a stupid note. I'm upset because I wanted that and you all left to go to work! Now I have to cuddle your stupid clothes because I don't want to cuddle stupid boys."