✨First Date 2.5/6.5✨

(I have come to realize that I wrote in the previous part. I assumed I didn't publish it and ended up editing a published chapter. It's alright though.)

Taehyung's P.O.V: 

   "Nice try bub," I laugh, not missing Jungkook's lips twitching into a smile. "Our adorable boy," I mumble.

   A ruby red covers the tip o his nose, his cheeks, and the tips of his ears. He whines in embarrassment, yet I can tell this brings him some form of pleasure "my men." Bambam squeals when he hears Jungkook say this, I smirk and look his way stopping at a red light. "My beautiful and amazing men."

   He glances at me, quickly looking away, "god. I want to kiss you." He giggles, trying to use his hands to cover up the blush, I can't stop him because the light turns green.

   "I told you all, you may kiss me on the cheek."

   I look at him as if he just ignored a puppy, "you know that we won't kiss you on the cheek Gguk. We peck your cheeks all the time, we all want our first intimate kiss on your lips bitch."

    Jungkook laughs, I can tell he loves the rude yet playful name I called him. It is like a wave of relief splashes onto his face, relief of knowing that he won't be treated any differently than before, "I love you too best friend." We all giggle loudly and continue to joke around.

•••

  "AN ARCADE!! KIM TAEHYUNG I LOVE YOU!"

   "Bambam, you are too aromantic to be confessing your undying love to him" Jungkook laughs and Bam just glares at him.

   I role my eyes playully, "here you go Bambam," I pass him two cups of tokens. "Go have fun, I swear I'll keep my hands to myself. I just don't want you to feel left out." Bambam looked so happy as he nodded, "meet back here in an hour, hourly check-ins and be safe."

   Bambam runs off with a thumb in the air, Jugkook grabbed my shirt dragging me everywhere. "You are definitely forgiven." I laugh and start playing with him, our cackles meshing with the noisy ambiance of the area. In this moment I don't want anything else, it is perfect.