✨Guilt✨

Jungkook's P.O.V:

   "JEON JUNGKOOK, NOW!" This time fear struck, I sat down with my eyes facing the floor. I am not ready to see the owner of the voice, I don't think I will ever be ready now.

   The owner of the voice is Jung Hoseok, he never yells, he never gets mad at me, and now the guilt hits me like a train. "You left your brother's house FIVE HOURS AGO! YOUR LOCATION WAS OFF FOR FIVE HOURS! YOU COULD HAVE BEEN LAYING IN A DITCH SOMEWHERE AND WE WOULD NOT KNOW! WHAT THE FUCK? WHERE WERE YOU FOR FIVE FUCKING HOURS?!?"

  I whimper, tears cascading down my cheeks. I deliberately get up, staying there for a few seconds and then throwing myself in Hoseok's lap. "I'm so sorry, I was down the block. I know I'm insensitive and I should have said something. I'm sorry I was just really upset! I won't do it again I promise" I sob loudly.

   He wraps his arms around my trembling body and speaks up, "Hey now, hey, don't cry it's alright. We were just scared, that's all Kookie. It's alright, I didn't mean to yell, Hyungs sorry. We are right here love." My sobs tremble as he speaks, I grip onto his biceps, "look at me Kookie, look at your Hyung."

   I peak up and see all of them by his shoulder looking worried causing me to sob more. "I don't deserve you all! I'm such a brat, I'm sorry! Sorry won't fix it I know but I am sorry!"

  "Hey, baby don't cry. It's okay, Hyungs are not mad. Jung-Hyun called us, we know that you were upset, baby, stop crying" Jimin whispered while rubbing my back.

   "You're gonna get the hiccups, little one calm down" Joon speaks up.

   "If you smile for me I won't tell jokes for an hour bun, only an hour"  Jin salutes as he says this.

  "You know I get sad when you cry Kookie, do you want a sad little alien in your sight" Taehyung whines, stomping his feet.

   Yoongi kneels and holds out his hand placing mine in his, "you are more handsome than Jin, and he knows it, love. So dry those tears because somehow you manage to still look beautiful while sobbing and it's not fair."

   I let out a small hiccup, trying to silence my cries. "It's just that my heart hurt, it hurt. Why did you guys lie to me? Why did you ignore me? I didn't do anything, I love you guys so much! My brother thinks it's more than platonic because of how I reacted, for all I know he may be right. It's not that I care if it is the truth, because gay or not, I am still me; but I'm scared."

    They all stay quiet, I'm afraid to see their reactions so I keep my face on Hoseok's bare chest. "Why are you scared, Kook" Namjoon Hyung questions, the others let out hums telling me they want to know as well.

   "I am scared to end up being as straight as before if I do get intimate with you all. You have been in thriving relationships for over a year, I am so scared to ruin that. I am scared to death because I do not want to be the reason for a breakup. I am mostly scared of liking one of you more than the rest, it's absolutely terrifying."

   Minutes of silence pass by, no one makes a single sound. I build up the courage to look up and they all have idiotic smiles on their faces. "Go to sleep Jungkook, we will be here when you wake up. If you wake up late, we will leave a note" Jin Hyung said. One at a time they kissed me on my head, Hoseok Hyung being the last one after removing me from his lap.

    "What is happening?"

    "If we say anything about what you said it might affect the way you answer. We want you to figure out yourself, how you do it is not our business" Taehyung ruffles my hair after speaking.

   "Goodnight, love you Jungkookie," they all say simultaneously.

   I sigh, walking up the stairs to my room when I'm through the door I look back and speak "night Hyungs, love you more." I quietly shut the door, after seeing their smiles. "Let's get to the bottom of this, guilt is not a good look on you, Kook" I talk to myself.