Chapter 13: Bring It!

Copyright

***************************************** 

Whilst I listen to the lecture in class I pull out my phone and message Ollie.

Could you give me a lift home? I know Ollie has his truck with him today and this is just the beginning of my plan.

Sure. He replies almost immediately.

I smile that my plan is working. Now I really need to get out of this room. Man! This is torture! I raise my hand and grab the teachers attention.

"What is it?" He asks sternly.

"Can I go to the toilet?" I ask innocently.

"No." He replies then return to his lecture.

"But I need to go because of- you know..." I look down and lower my voice. "Lady things." I say avoiding eye contact. I look at his face and see the awkwardness appearing on saggy cheeks.

"Be quick." He says and points to the door. I quickly thank him then chuck my bag over my shoulder and stroll out of the door.

"Sucker." I mumble under my breath. It's last period so I wonder around the halls. I walk by a room and notice Hunter, Carter and Ollie looking as bored as shit. I smile at them. Hunter's head drifts to the door and his eyes latch onto mine. He waves and Ollie turns to look at me.

I wink at Hunter and flirtatiously wave at Ollie. His face lights up. Bless him. They quickly look to the front of the room and I see Mr. James walk towards the door. I quickly hide behind the wall so he can't see me.

When I'm certain he's gone I look back into the room I catch Ollie's eyes again and wave at him. He rolls his eyes and continues to drown out the peevish voice of Mr. James. He's and evil teacher but he looks more like the kind of guy who would pretend to be Santa around Christmas. If he had a beard and white hair the resemblance between the two would be ironic.

I wait for the bell to sound and Hunter strolls out first. He looks down at me and I innocently smile at him.

"How come you weren't in class?" He asks.

"Eh, I got bored so I made and excuse to leave the god forsaken room." Hunter laughs.

"Oh yeah? What was your excuse?" He questions. We wait for Ollie to leave but he still hasn't. Does he really want to know?

"Lady things." I reply.

"Oohh. He bought it?"

"Yup."

"I'll have to try that one day." He says fully determined. Right.

"You do that." I say and touch his shoulder. Hunter leaves when he gets too hungry. Ollie finally leaves and walks up to me stopping and inch away.

"You ready to go?" He asks slinging his bag over his shoulder.

"Yup." I reply popping the P. "Race you!" I say before he can take my hand. Before he protests I run ahead. I quickly round a corner the opposite direction of the doors and I see Ollie quickly walk past me. I run behind him and quickly jump on his back.

"You're slow Ollie!" I shout in his ear. He grabs my legs but flinches away from my head.

"OW! Ears!" He whines.

"Stop whining you big pussy." I hear him gasp.

"Well." He sighs. "I might just have to punish you for that very mean insult." He says putting a hand to his chest in mock hurt.