Authors Note

Sorry for this not being an actual update but I'm going to proof read what I gave written so far. But there will be an update today or tomorrow I promise... I might also change the chapters around a bit because I feel like Robyn has changed since the first chapter.

Also, I think this story isn't making much sense because one minute it's the weekend the next she in the middle of school. As well as the fact that she's either 16 then 17 then back to 16 but to make it a bit more clear, Robyn has just turned sSIXTEEN and is coming towards the end of her JUNIOR year. She will be graduating in around a years time.

But later on today, the chapters currently written will be updated and make sense.

I might be doing around 50-60 chapters for this story, I don’t know but I will when we are nearing the end of Glasses and Tattoos.

Please continue reading and I seriously hope you enjoy this story. I will also post a few extras when I think I am half way through writing this story. The extras will be different P.O.V'S I will make sure they will be Ollie's, Hunter's and Carter’s point of view which I cannot just wait to write.

I hope you are enjoying Glasses and Tattoos

-LEVITATION