Chapter 41: Tomorrow

Today's the day. Today's the day I share the fact that I've been accepted into Cambridge University. I don't want to tell anyone.

I jump up from my bed after staring at my ceiling for fifteen minutes. I grab today's clothes and quickly shower. Once I'm done I wonder back into my room and find the letter peeking out from under one of my books on the book case. I grab it and confirm that I'm reading the words correctly.

Dear Miss Stellar
It is with great pleasure of ours to inform, you have been accepted into Cambridge University...

It's there in black and white, and there. It's official. I'm going to England. I quickly shove the letter back where it was when I hear my phone ring. I look at the caller I.D and it's Carter. I asked her last night if she wanted to hang out today. I wanted to tell them all together except for Ollie. Ollie's going to know first.

"Hey what's up? " I ask when I accept the call.

"Are you done yet? Everyone is waiting for you and you're taking too long. We're starving and food is our priority right now." I bark out a laugh and reply with a simple 'I'm coming darling' and hang up the phone.

I push my feet into to some random converse and run out the door to the others. I have a feeling it's going to be very hard to get Ollie alone.

"The Princess has finally arrived!" Hunter mocks when he sees me.

"I am here." I do a little curtsey and laugh with them.

"So what is first on the agenda?" Kai asks from behind Jen.

"Well first, we'll be meeting Ollie down at the diner and probably go catch a movie or something..." Carter replies as she starts to skip in the direction of the diner. I plod behind them. It's going to be weird waking up everyday without these guys.

Jen falls back behind the others and starts a comcersation.

"What's up? You've been distant for a while now."

"Oh it's nothing." I reply. Now's not the time to know.

"You're sure?" She asks.

"Positive."

"Is it because of Ollie?" Woah... what? Why would she think that?

"No. Why would it be?"

"Since he returned you've been, well... different?"

"Different how?" I ask.

"Well, you've been really quiet and distant with not only us but him aswell."

"I guess I've just had too much shit on my mind." I reply looking down at my hands.

"You want to talk about it?" She asks.

"You'll find out later today." I reply hoping that she will leave the conversation here. Luckily we arrive at the diner and the conversation is lost.

"Finally! What took you all so long?" Ollie asks as soon as he sses us.

"Blame this weirdo here!" Hunter gestures towards me. Thanks for focusing all of the attention on me.

Ollie's gaze turns towards me and his whole face lights up in a bright smile which I graciously return.

He just makes everything so much better.

I don't know how long we stand here smiling at each other but the rest of the group notices and starts throwing knowing glances at each other.

A small cough breaks us both out of our little trance and I feel heat travel up my cheeks.

"Aw! She's blushing!" Hunter gushes.

"Shut up Hunter!" I laugh as I walk up to him and back hand his chest.

"Right! Is everyone ready to leave?" Kai asks when the little moment is over.

We all agree.

****************
When we walk out of the movie theatre, I use it as a perfect opportunity to speak to Ollie alone.

Before I can pop the question, Carter interupts us.

"What are you guys getting?" She asks. We've just decided to go to the nearest milkshake bar.

"Peanut butter please." I reply instantly and Ollie thinks a little but more.

"Um... I'll go with the peanut butter too." He replies smiling.

"Alright love birds, I'll be right back." I feel my face flush red when she says 'love birds'.

"Actually, I need to have a quick word with Ollie so we'll catch up with you in a few minutes." Carter agrees and wonders of to buy the milkshakes.

"What's up? " Ollie asks.

******************
[Edited]

End If chapter once again.

I hope you're enjoying Glasses and Tattoos.

Like. Read. Comment. Favourite. Vote. Enjoy.

LEVITATION