Chapter 27: That Escalated Quickly

Leaving? He's leaving?

"You're leaving?" I ask searching through his eyes; hoping to find a lie about this somewhere. But no luck, it's all truth.

"I need to." Ollie breathes.

"I understand, but why?"

"I need to go to my aunts. I need to go and stay away from my father. I can't let him abuse Grace and I." I whispers the last bit.

"When do you go?"

"Tomorrow." Tomorrow?!

"How long for?" Please don't say long. Please.

"I don't know if I'm coming back." He murmers not looking at me. Well, I didn't expect that.

"Oh." Is all I say.

"I wish I didn't have to." He whispers looking at me.

"I understand why you need to go. I don't expect you to stay and continue living like this." Even though this kills me to say it, it's the truth.

"I don't want to leave you."

"Don't continue living in pain and fear because of me. You need to do what's best for you and Grace."

"If there was anything I could do to change this, I would."

"I know, we all would. But it's for the best."

"You're something special you know?" He whispers whilst taking a step towards me and placing his hands on my hips.

"I'm just a normal average person on a regular ol' day."

"Liar." He plays.

"I have a question."

"Shoot."

"Why did you ask me out on a date if you were leaving the next week?" I ask.

"I had to go on one with you. And, honestly, it could have gone a lot worse."

"As if it wasn't bad enough."

"Well Miss Stellar, it was rather entertaining for me." He laughs and I feel myself burn up.

"For you it was." I mumble and look away from him to cover my red cheeks.

"I want to see your face." He whispers.

"Why were you acting like that earlier." I ask.

"I thought that maybe if I pushed you away leaving would have been easier for both of us."

"Oh, and how's that working out?'"

"Shit."

I walk over to my bed and sit down. I close my eyes and feel the bed dip where Ollie sits. He sits pretty close because I can feel his knee pressed against mine.

Keeping my eyes closed, I ask him, "What time do you leave tomorrow?"

"Well considering my aunt lives in Australia, my plane leaves at 10."

"She lives in Australia?! Lucky person!" I say out of astonishment and open my eyes quickly.

"Will you come with me to the airport?" He asks.

"Are you sure you want me to?" I ask. Won't it just be harder?

"Positive. I've already spoken to the others. They think you should take me."

"Sure." I say and flop down onto my back on my bed.

"One problem." I say.

"What's that?" Ollie asks as he lies down next to me. I turn my head to look at him.

"I can't drive. I don't have a car."

"I already have that sorted."

"What do you mean?" I ask. What?

"You'll see." He smirks and faces the ceiling again. I use this as an opportunity to study his face. His green eyes stand out like emeralds under his dark eyebrows and hair. He has a strong jaw which tenses every now and then and has a large bruise covering half of it. His plump pink lips are still smirking.

"Stop looking at me." Ollie laughs.

"I can't do that."

"Why not?" He asks and turns to face me. This is when I realise how close we are. Our chests are brushing and I can see the flecks of gold in his eyes.

"It's impossible not to." I laugh and it's my turn to face the ceiling. In the corner of my eye, I see Ollie staring at me.

"Stop staring at me." I whisper but can't help the smile form on my face.

"I can't do that." He laughs.

"Why not?" I ask and turn towards him.

"It's impossible to not stare at beauty when it's right in front of you." He murmers. So cheesy yet sweet.

"Stop flirting lover boy." I laugh and roll my eyes at him. He continues to watch me and places a hand on my cheek and caresses it.

"You really don't see it do you?" He asks seriosuly. OK maybe I don't see it but what?

"See what?" I ask clearly confused.

"You don't see how beautiful you are, you don't see how brilliant you are you what you're capable of being. You don't see how someone could love you. You're completely oblivious to all this. And this isn't even a quarter of the list." He says.

"What you trying to say?" I ask.

"I love you." He breathes. What? Did he just say what I thought he said?

"What?" I ask shocked. I didn't think I'd ever hear those words spoken to me by Ollie.

"I love you Robyn." He says more clearly and his face inches closer to mine so now our lips are brushing.

"You do?" I ask and my voice cracks at the end.

"Yes." I cant help but smile at his response and bring our lips together. I want to say it back, but I don't know if it's true. I know I like him but is love too strong of a word. It's not long before Ollie's lips move against mine.

His hand moves from my cheek to my neck, then to my waist and I get lost in him. Our tounges fight for dominance and he wins. As ususal.

I wrap a leg around his waist so he moves onto his back so I'm now straddling him. I continue kissing him and run my hands over his chest, feeling the muscle beneath my fingers. Ollie sits up so we're chest to chest and drags his hands from my hips to the small of my back and traces shapes on my bare skin with his fingers.

His hands move up and down my back and around my waist, pulling me closer to him and I can feel shocks tracing along my bare skin. My hands move up Ollie's shirt and traces his stomach.

He wraps his arms back around my waist and pulls us together. Ollie playd with hem of my pajama top and I allow him to take it off. The feel of his bare skin underneath mine is surprisingly comforting but sends shivers through my spine due to the intimacy.

I bring my hands up to his hair and gently pull on it causing Ollie to groan. His hands slip down my back and move down to my butt.

"You have a fine ass Miss Calar." He murmers.

"Stop feeling my ass." I laugh, remembering the words from the night of the break in.

"If only I could." He smirks. I look down at him and see his lips have swelled up and brightened colour, probably very much like mine. The light from the lamp cascades across half of my room and creates shadows along Ollie's face. He stares back at me with what seems to be admiration and lust. Our lips brush once again before they continue their dance.

********************
[Edited]

Well, I had absolutely no idea where I was going with this chapter.

New chapter has already been started and will be finished very soon.

Hope you're liking it...

Like. Comment. Vote. Read. Enjoy.

LEVITATION