Ch 61 - The date after the date

Hi Guys! Apologies for the super late update. I was unwell, then mother and then the entire situation in India grew out of proportion and I just did not feel like writing. Getting back to it is always a little weird but I hope that you will like it. Will see you guys sooner than you think. 

There are some moments in life when you feel a special kind of stillness, the one that stirs your heart, takes every fear, apprehension and confusion out of your mind and let you be in a place where you feel the maximum or rather, more than enough? Sidharth smiled at that thought as he held her a little tighter and squeezed  her legs between his.

Shehnaaz was still sleeping, covered from head to toe by the duvet and her face burred into his chest. She had worn back her slip and the underpants but not the suit. Sidharth chuckled at her form clinging to himself and kissed her face over the blanket. 

"Shehnaaz? darling uth ja...dekh its 9 AM..niklenge 1-2 ghante me. Breakfast karenge..." he whispered gently, not wanting to startle her and then sneaked his arm inside the blanket, pulling her body closer to his and wrapping a leg around her. He smiled warmly, as he held her with both hands and she cooed happily. It felt different this morning. They hadn't just slept together, they had been together last night and the closeness he felt with her at the moment was beyond any explanation. He felt as if he owned a part of her and she did some of his. 

"Abbey, ye dhak mat, shakal dikha apni!" he said, pulling the blanket away from her face, making her whine. 

"Nahi!" she protested loudly and covered her face again.

"Kya nahi! Naatak mat kar, uthi hai tu!"he pulled the blanket away again but face resistance a second time. 

"Mereko sharam aa rahi hai!" she mumbled with a grin and he laughed at her. 

"Mere se! Ab kyun?" he asked, amused at his one of a kind woman.

"Aa rahi hai bas" she said, conclusively, her eyes peeping through a hole in the blanket.

"Accha, kal toh nahi aayi thi" he teased her, his fingers moving closer towards her softness, pressing one gently, making her gasp.

"Haye paapi aadmi! Kar kya raha hai tu. Hattt!" she said, jumping out of the blanket, pushing him away and running towards the bathroom, covering herself with the duvet to protect her modesty, making her laugh throwing his head back. 

________________________________________

Adith played some soft Punjabi numbers as they drove down back to home. They were running a little late after they stopped over at the gas station which had a medicine shop to take pre-emptive measures for their 'much anticipated and awaited' but yet 'unprepared' act but with a Starbucks happening to be there right next to the place, they had to stop over for a little longer at her insistence. It was almost afternoon and Ma had called them twice already, sounding stressed about her departure the very next morning and wanting her to wind up everything in time. Plus, she had cooked her favorite bharwan bhindi, Toor dal and Rice for lunch, which she dreamily thought about.

Adith could not help but smile at the fact that he was sitting with her at the back seat instead of his usual place, next to the driver's seat. His 'boss' was in love and it was visible in his actions though it was an unspoken understanding amongst everyone who worked for them. 

"Shehnaaz? hmm?" he spoke, looking into his phone as she lightly snored dozed off with her head against his shoulder. They were still an hour away from home as per google maps and he yawned seeing her sleep so peacefully. 

"Shehnaaz? Tu so kyun rahi hai?uth na" he said, jerking her lightly.

Irritated, she opened her eyes, glared at him for a few seconds and again settled back snuggling closer and falling asleep within seconds with her mouth agape. Sidharth shook her again, now looking at her a little seriously.