Ch 62 - Saareya Te Nona

"Di, dekho na - ye wali daalun jo abhi bheji hai, ya pehle wali daalun?" Shehnaaz asked in confusion, sprawled across the bed, her elbow propped on a cushion. The quarantine was boring, especially with Sidharth being super busy with his shoot. He would work late nights but would still make ample 'us time' and give her no reason to complain. Infact, there were times, when she would melt at his yawning face and force him to sleep. 

"Baby, tu ek kaam kar, saari daal de. Tujhe apna dimag kyun waste karna pade sochne me, ki kaun si acchi hai. Tu sab daal de, logon ko decide karne de" Sidharthspoke, joining the conversation. He had just came back home, freshened up and joined Di and Ma in Ma's room.

"Arrey, tu aa gaya! Khana laga dun tera?" Ma asked, patting his back.

"Is se baat karke kha lunga, aap log kha lo, mera wait mat karo" he said, taking the ipad from Di and settling down between the two of them. 

"Haye, nahi. Tu ja pehle. Ma, Didi, aap log sab jao khana khao. Aapke kitne baj rahe hain? 9:30! Kaira toh so bhi gayi hogi. Nahi, nahi main rakhti hun, dinner ke baad call karungi" she spoke hastily.

"Baba, tu chill kar na. Kya kia aaj bata! Breakfast kia?" he asked, sliding further down to slip into the bed.

"Nahi, pehle kha, phir. Bye Ma! Bye Di!" she hung up on him and he sighed.

"Ab chalein?" Ma laughed. She was as cute as a button. 

"Funny cheez ye hai, ki social media pe fan theories ke hisaab se Sidharth Shehnaaz ko time nahi deta hoga. Aur Shehnaaz naraaz rehti hogi. Logon ko kahan pata ki woh phone kaat deti hai taaki ye banda time pe khana khaye.  Aur ye rooth jata hai jab woh aisa karti hai toh" Di smacked his head and he pushed her lightly.

"Ae. Zyada ho raha hai ab. Main kya naaraz hota hun. Aur Ma, ye aise bolti hai jaise serial chal raha ho. Tu idhar aa Preeti ki bacchi!" he pulled her hair and she hit him in turn.

"Preeti! Sidharth! Utho dinner ke liye" Ma scolded and they parted, lest Ma turns fiercer.

_____________________________________________________________

"...Bacche bohot hi cute hain yaar. Maine dono se baat ki. Chota wala toh bohoot hi chhota sa hai. Inna nona hai yaar Sidharth...hayee...aurtujhe pata hai..." she continued, speaking thinking telling him of the kids she would be shooting with and Sidharth smiled watching her tell him everything with awe on his face. 

"Mere se bhi nona? Tu toh bada boli video me, 'saareya' se nona hai! Abhi main secondary ho gaya already?" he teased her with a straight face and she was flabbergasted with the accusation.

"Haye, bacchon me saareya te nona. Tere se thodi na. Tu toh bebu hai mera! Sabse pyaara. Sabse nona...Haye mera puttu....mereko abhi tere gaal aise aise karke tereko kissie karne ka itna mann ho raha hai na!" she said, longing surging through her heart as she squished the tiny cushion in her hands and he smiled fondly at her. Both of them were missing each other. It had been 6 days since she had settled in a bit in Canada.

"I miss you too yaar. Yaad aa rahi hai teri be. Abhi toh do din me start hogi teri shooting. Jaldi karke aa ja baby" he mumbled, closing his eyes and then opening them to look at her. 

"Mereko bhi.."she said, her voice getting heavy with emotions. 

"Accha, chal ye bata ki script yaad ki tune? Ya aaj bhi bas photo khinch ke din bita dia? Aur tereko jo maine book di thi uska kya? Woh thodi bhi padhi? Main wapis bhej dunga tujhko agar tu bina padhe India aayi toh. Tereko land hi nahi karne denge" he threatened her.

"Kutte. Ek taraf bol miss kar raha hun. Doosri taraf bol land nahi karne dunga. Dafaa ho tu" she huffed, but then looked at him with squinted eyes, making him laugh.

"Accha, padh lena bas meri maa. Jaldi jaldi words padh, yaad kar. Phir dekh kaise hum dikha denge in logon ko ki teri English bhi world class hai!" he coaxed her into reading the book which he had given her to read.

"Woh toh hai hi! Waise padhi maine poore 23 pages. Aur main finish bhi kar lungi. Tu dekhiyo. Aur kal main Karan ke saath ja ghar bhi toh jaungi!" she reminded him.

"Arrey haaan! Toh weekend toh udhar hi rahegi tu? Aur teri Vidhi ka phone aaya? Woh bhi toh aa rahi thi?" Sidharth recalled the conversation from last night. 

"Haan na! Aayegi kal. Balki phir woh mere saath hi rahegi shoot over hone tak. Uski college band hai toh hum khoob masti karenge!" she told him excitedly.

"Khush toh aise hai saala jaise maine tujhe yahan jail me rakha tha bey!" he smirked at her. 

"Haye. Hat. Kutte maine kaha aisa?" she answered back angrily.

"Nahi, par matlab ye hi nikal raha hai teri baaton kaa. Aajkal itni photoyei khinch rahi hai. Khoob masti ho rahi hai. Plans ban rahe hain. Sahi hai, sahi hai!" he teased her, but then, broke into a wide grin.

"Zyada na, shana toh tu ban mat. Main ek photo daal dungi na apni Mumbai wali 'masti' ki, phir das din tak muh fula ke rakhega. Woh wali daal dun...hum dono ki multani mitti wali bathroom selfie? Uss din bhi kaafi masti ki thi. Haan, yehi sahi rahega..." she nodded notoriously, scaring him in a second. He knew his woman was sponstaneous and unthinking when it came to challenges.

"Mazaak, baby mazaak. maaf kar tu. Maine mazaak kia....haath jod ke sorry" he literally folded his hands, making her giggle.

"So ja puttu, kal 5 baje shoot hai na?...so ja neend nahi poori hogi. Twitter mat karne lagio. So ja chup karke" she warned him. He had been too active on twitter since she had gone. 

"Pappi de ek" he mumbled in a yawn. She blushed but then readily pouted, making him life.

"Item hai be. Chal so raha hun main. Kal nikalne se pehle phone karna" he told her. 

_________________________________________________________________________

[Sidharth] Aunty ko call back kyun nahi kia kal? Call her today. 

Shehnaaz woke up to his message. She had completely forgotten to call back home in Punjab since last two days. She had been busy with the shoot and rest of her time was spent hanging out with Karan and Vidhi and some of their friends. It felt like being in Punjab again. Unlike in Mumbai - she could roam around of the streets without being bothered. Of course, she would be spotted by fans whom she would then warmly meet with but the constant need to be conscious of her environment and the people around was gone. 

But one thing that she missed the most was him. Sighing at being unable to wrap her arms around him, she wrapped them around herself. She hadn't washed his t-shirt in all these days and wore it every night. She clutched the t-shirt around her waist and pouted for a couple of selfies, the best of which went to his message inbox. 

[Sidharth] Don't turn me on abhi. By the way, doosri bhej dun t-shirt? Kitne din pehnegi ye wali?

[Shehnaaz] Kutta. 

[Sidharth] Totally kissable btw. More than that in fact. :*

[Shehnaaz] Paapi :*

[Sidharth] Jaldi aa be. 

She giggled, thinking of the conversation they had had last night. He felt adventurous and tried steering the conversation in a particular 'way' but she pretended to be all naive and dumb, spoiling all his plans. 

[Shehnaaz] Meda bebu.

[Sidharth] Ab bhag. Kaam hai mereko. 

Shehnaaz giggled as she stepped out of the bed to get ready to start her day. 

_________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys! I think it was a weird part - a filler perhaps. Next part on Thursday. Pakka. :*