Ch 22 - Ye dooriyaan

With the release of the video things went crazy. Madness was a term of underestimation - the viewing record, the applause, the appreciation was unprecedented. People loved seeing them together and they were basking in tbe glory of love and endless adulation.

"Shehnaaz...dekh idhar...ye...isme kitne pyaare lag rahe ho tum dono", His mom paused and showed her the video.

"Aur main...main kahan pyaara lag raha hun aapko?", Sidharth came running and jumped on his mother and sat down on her lap. Shehnaaz and Preeti Di went crazy with giggles seeing the man torture his mother with his love. He was a kid in the body of a 40 year old man.

"Sidd....uthh...", His mother complained, trying to push him away but he got up only after smothering her cheeks with his kisses.

"Tu pagal hai....itna bada ho gaya hai..", She laughed slightly breathless.

"Tu ye sab biwi ke sath kar...meri mummy ko please mat pareshan kia kar", Preeti di commented, once she was done laughing.

"Meri mummy?Meri kya hota hai be?...aur biwi? Biwi kahab se aai? ..."he frowned and settled down next to her to squeeze her into a hug next but before he could do much, Preeti Di pushed him towards Sana and he fell on her. Preeti Di went off laughing to tend to Kiara.

Sidharth landed flat on Sana, their bodies collided and his lips near her chest. Her eyes were shut tight in reflex and he could not help but stare at her, still breathing down her neck. He felt a current run through his spine, as he could feel her heartbeat rise. Before he could lose his senses, Sana let out a late shriek, hearing which he quickly moved apart, before his mother could notice him ogle at her.

"Pagal ho tum dono bhai-behen? Lag jayegi Sana ko", his mother gently smacked his head and left with a "aati hun main abhi...".

He looked at Shehnaaz, who was busy scrolling down her phone with her usual innocent pout and a confused look as she asked "Sidharth...extra.. extravagant matlab?"

His heartbeat had skyrocketed though the roof. He hadn't been able to visit her at night and was missing 'their moments' - just the two of them cuddling, kissing and being themselves.

"Bata na?...extravag..ant matlab?", she looked at him, with naïve eyes, unknown to the sudden passion in his heart.

He took a peak at the gallery, confusing her all the more.

"Sidharth...tu ye k..", and before she could complete, his lips were on hers. His fingers were holding her chin, turning her face towards him. And she gave in, within seconds, with her eyes closing on their own accord.

Before he could intensify the kiss further, she sensed footsteps and pushed him away. Preeti Di and his mother entered the room within seconds of Sana's clever move and saw the two of them really flustered - especially Sana, whose face was red.

"Kya hua tum dono ko?", Preeti Di asked, puzzled.

"Woh.. kuch nahi Didi...ye ...gadha hai ye isne dara dia.. achanak se...ghabra gai mai...", She said, trying to not look into his eyes to contain herself.

"Par Sid kyun itna lal hai?", She asked, questioningly.

"Arrey...ye gadhi hai... Ye kaan me chillai mere...", He acted swiftly, leaving Sana surprised at his quick cover up.

"Tum dono school me ho kya?" Preeti Di laugged off.

"Haan, wo bhi 7th me...", His mother joined.

Her heartbeat was racing and she wondered if he could hear them. Unable to look into his eyes, she fiddled with her phone. Damn, she needed him equally bad.
--------------------------------------