Ch 38 - Mine?

"Acchi banai na maine, hai na?" Sidharth asked her and she kissed his cheek with a nod. He felt very proud of himself for having aced cheese Maggie and she just felt happy seeing him happy for such tiny tasks.

"Tu hai hi sabse best!" she said, wrapping her arms around his waist.

Eying her with a raised eyebrow, he looked at her seriously, making her giggle "kya hau gandoo"

"itna paas mat aa, warna main apne pe aa jaunga" he warned her.

"Hatt, bakwaas!" she said, pushing him away with a loud laugh.

"Chal, shorts aur shirt de...ye pehenke nahi soungi main" she said, pointing to her suit.

"Khud nikal le bey..." he said fishing for the TV's remote. She smirked and moved to his wardrobe with a "tcchhh...aalsi aadmi" and the moment she opened it she was hit by a stack of jeans fell on her face.

"Ammaaaaaa" se yelled, as his wardrobe fell apart on her.

"Shit, sorry..." he ran towards her and shut the cupboard back to prevent the rest of the clothes from falling and picked up the fallen clothes.

"Ye kya kar rakha hai tune?" she screamed, scaring him.

"Baby, main shoot ke liye aya tha aur Mom karwati hai ye sab theek generally, wo bahar thi mostly 2-3 din se toh aisa ho gaya, la main nikalta hun, tu jaa, main de dunga aawaz laga ke..." he said, quickly kissing her forehead.

"Mom karwati hai matlab? Tu bacha hai 10 saal ka jo Aunty tera cupboard bhi arrange karengi...haye rabba mereya, mujhe is kamre me neend hi nahi aani ab. Parey hat..." she pushed him.

"Abbey, kar rahi kya hai tu? Gadhi hatt na" he pushed get back only to get a glare.

"Aunty ka aadha jo BP high rehta hai na, who teri wajah se hoga, aye bechari Aunty...gadha!" she said, sitting down on the floor Indian stye, pulling the door open and letting his clothes royally fall on her.

"Tu pagal hai? Ye gadha majduri karne ka shauk roz chadh jata hai tereko? Abhi itne din se party plan kia, aaj abhi itna thak ke aa rahe hain, Mom ne privacy dene ke liye di ke flat me jane ka decide kia, aur tujhe yahan sath me rehke mere kapde ki almari theek karni hai? Tu abbey, yaar tu kya chiz hai tu....pagal kar degi mujhe ek din" he groaned in frustration.

"Kyun, warna tu kya karne wala tha?" she asked him point blank, staring into his eye while piling up his clothes closer to herself.

Flabbergasted, he found it hard to gather his words – "Arrey main...main jo bhi ...abbey yaar tu na dimag sada deti hai ekdum...meri almari hai, meri cupboard..." he yelled at her but stopped midway.

"Accha?" her eyebrows were raised. It was on lines very similar to "Meri Mom hai..." and he realised before he could continue with the contentious words which had the ability to get him killed.

"Meri jaan, band kar na isko, acche se hug karke soyenge...Tu kitni thaki hui lag rahi hai ...aur main aise hi hun, tu kaise adjust karegi mere sath phir baad me?..." He said, sitting besides her and wrapping his arms around her lovingly in order to appease her.

"Zyada natak mat kar...kapde de mujhe sone ke liye aur coffee bana ke la...aur baad me na, tere aur mere cupboards alag rahenge, aur chhittar padne hain tujhe agar tune apni almari khud se theek na rakhi toh..", she said, tying her hair up again, for the hundredth time that night.

"Okay...are you sure tujhe rest nahi karna" he said, now slightly scared of her.

"Bakwas mat kar, kapde nikal" she ordered.

"Beysharam aurat...gandi baatein!" he retorted, feigning horror. She rolled her eyes, supressing a smile at his little dramatics.

"Accha sun, chai banalun? Tujhe pata toh hai meri coffee gandi si banti hai..." he begged standing tall close to her with his hand on her head.