Ch 49 - Angel

Sidharth was growing more impatient by the minute. He had asked her to get her exactly three pieces of pastries. Ma loved pineapple, he had asked for a sugarless dark forest and suggested her to get another sugarless variant for herself, but she hadn't been able to get out of the bakery even after 15 minutes. Irritated beyond measure, he was left with no other choice than to park in the corner and barge inside the shop. Thankful of the fact that the bakery was right opposite to the society building and privacy here, would not be an issue. 

"Tum pastry lene gayi ho ya pastry banana seekh rahi ho yahan khade hoge...?" he said, tapping on her shoulder. Strangely, there was no other adult customer but half a dozen kids in tattered clothes grinning at them, the moment he entered the place.

"Oi!!! Ye toh Sidharth bhaiyya hain...Bigg Boss wale...Didi ke boyfriend!" one of them exclaimed happily, and Sidharth looked at the tingu kids amused.

"Oi...chup. Zyada nahi bolna...Sab bacche hi bolo Sidharth Bhaiyya ko, chalo!" Shehnaaz chimed in and a "Hi Sidharth Bhaiyya" in a sing-song fashion echoed in the small bakery.

"Woah! Hello bacchon...yahan kya chal raha hai?" he smiled, seemingly puzzled at the scene before him.

"Didi apan logon ko pastry khila rahi hai! Woh bhi hamare pasand ki...!" a young toothless girl happily told him, making his heart swell with joy. 

"Shoot pe jaate waqt roz bye karte hain. Abhi inme se ek dikha, toh maine baakiyo ko bhi bula lia...sorry na, late ho gaya, tu gussa ho raha hoga na. Bas 2 minute!" she looked at him with puppy eyes and quickly turned to the smallest girl in the gang.

"chalo, jaldi se, apna naam batao, aur batao, kaunsa wala chaiye?" Sana crouched down on her knees and asked the girl who seemed no more than 5 years old. 

"wo wala..." she pointed to the strawberry pastry dreamily and the amused shopkeeper nodded at her choice.

"Aur naam batao apna" Sana asked her with a smile and the little girl spoke "Tinki" with a shy smile. 

"Kitni pyaari hai tu, Tinki" Sana gushed, pulling her cheek, which was rough and dry.

"Haye, gaal kitne sookh rahe hain tum sabke. Ye lo. Ye lagana sab bacche, theek hai? Ladna nahi, sab mil baant ke muh pe lagana" she said, taking out the travel bottle of moisturiser from her bag to the tallest kid, assuming him to be the oldest, who understandingly nodded with a "Thanku Didi". 

"Thank you Sir, ye paise" Shehnaaz politely paid at the counter and took their parcel for home, when Sidharth held her hand and put the cash back into her purse.

"Bhai, ek ek pizza bhi pack karke de do inko. Large. Sab ghar le jao, acche se khao" he said, pulling out his wallet and offering his credit card. Shehnaaz grinned at him and he looked away at the shopkeeper, while his hand wrapped around her waist to give a quick tap. 

"Chant kahin ka.." she muttered, at his sneakiness but wordlessly adored him at the same time. 

"Idhar aa" he said, as she pulled the car door close.

"Haan?" she asked, looking at him meaningfully.

"Idhar de de isko" he took the box of pastries from her and carefully put in at the backseat. He then pulled her closer, and hugged her tightly, giving her a quick peck on the cheek and then, strapping the seatbelt on to her. She giggled happily at being babied by him. 

"Cute hai tu be..." he said, still smiling goofily at her goodness and cuteness. 

______________________________________________________________________

"Sidharth....ye wali lagaun ya ye wali lagaun?" she asked him sitting on his thighs as he was sprawed across the bed on his stomach. She brought the phone right close to his face to help him see the two DP options she was talking about.

"Koi bhi nahi" he mumbled, with eyes still closed.

"Hain!!? Kyun" she asked, confused at his answer.

"Tere legs bohot hot lag rahe hain....dono mat laga...koi suit wali laga. jisme tu covered ho..."he muttered, earning a smack on the head. 

"Tu pagal hai! Sacchi bata Sidharth. Bakwaas na kari! Kaunsi lagaun?" she whined, swinging her body to and fro, making him move along. He moaned at the movement.

"Aahhh...bohot accha kar rahi hai,aise hi kar!" he said, enjoying the pressure of her entire body against his thighs. His legs were paining and she was shifting her weight from one part of them to another on his instructions. 

"Sidharth main muh tod dungi, main pair bhi daba rahi hun, itna bhi nahi bata raha tu , kutte" she pulled his hair this time.

"Accha, accha achha...dikha phirse" he quickly agreed to save himself from the foreseeable torture that she could impose on him and chose the second option.

"Theek hai...ye laga rahi hun. Tune jo caption bola uske saath" she agreed and get to it. 

"Fees de pehle caption batane ki" he asked her, making her left eyebrow shoot up.

"Fees? Boyfriend hai tu. Sorry fiance. Tere dharm me aata hai mere liye caption lijhna, samjhe?" she informed him in a threatening tone.

"Dharam? Besharam aurat...kiss de chupchap idhar aa...chipak ke so pehle" he said, pulling her down on the bed. She yelped due to the sudden movement but happily snuggled against him. Before he could, she initiated a open mouthed kiss hugging his neck tightly. 

"Pyaar aa raha hai tere pe, din se" he confessed, looking deeper into her eyes, rubbing his thumb against her cheek.

"Kyun?...din se kyun", she asked, playing with the collar of his shirt. 

"Un bacchon ke sath na, itni cute lag rahi thi tu...khud ek baby jaisi...Mereko tu bilkul apne jaisi lagi mujhe tab...matlab, I can't explain it...bas..."he said, kissing her nose, unable to explain or wipe that dreamy smile off his face.

"Tere jaisi hoke sabse khush hun..."she spoke softly, her eyes happily gleaming.

"Meri patli moti baby" he said it too often nowadays, and she giggled every single time. 

"Hamare khud ke kab honge..." she asked him dreamily.

"Tereko chaiye?" he asked her, curiously looking into her eyes.

"Mereko bhi chaiye..."she clarified, pushing her hand inside his t-shirt and rubbing her thumb around his chest.

"Tu choti hai abhi lekin...rukenge shaadi ke baad..." he said, exercising every ounce of control in him, as she moved onto him, pressing herself against him, her legs around his waist on either side and her thumb pads sinfully playing with his tiny taut buds.

"Koi choti nahi hun main... normal ladkiyon ke gaanv me do hote hain meri umar me..." she giggled, making him smile through the torture he was going through.

"Tu gaanv me nahi hai na...baby" he moaned, hugging her closer with his hands. 

"Par mereko chaiye...shadi, bacche, sab...tere saath....jaldi" she whispered biting his earlobe and then kissing it softly.

"Baby, tune 5 minute aur aise kia na, toh uska order ulta ho jayega, pehle bacche ..." he spoke, making her giggle and the moment he did, he opened his eyes to see the most beautiful face on the earth. 

"I love you..." he said, with a gentle smile, pressing a kiss against her lips.

"too..." she muttered, kissing him back.

Sorry - that was pretty random and as always, super late. No promises, will try to be quicker and more consistent. I just did not 'feel it' and hence, took so much time updating.