Ch 29 - Strength

"Aajao, ek baccha mere se lagwa lo, aur ek koi ek doosre se lagwa lo...", Aunty settled down on the couch with her legs crossed and the bottle of oil ready in her heads.

"Main aa raha hun...", Sidharth announced but Shehnaaz screamed from the kitchen.

"Naiiiiii...Aunty se nain lagwaungi....", she rushed to say dibs.

"Yaar, please yaar Sana...zid mat kar bekar me...tere main laga dunga aaja...", He groaned.

"Sawal...hi...nahi...uthta...", She pushed him away and claimed her position.

"Aunty ye bohot selfish hai, ye khud ke lagwa lega aur mere nahi lagayega fir...aap mere lagao na, iske main kaga dungi...ajaa", she called him close.

"Abbey yaar...height dekh...kaise hoga...tu choti hai na, tu aage aa...", He complained.

"How old are you kids? Ten? Twelve", Aunty asked and sighed.

"Sana, tu idhar aa, Sid tu chair leke aa...Sana tu sofe pe baith aur Sid tu zameen pe baith...", She commanded and the two of them ordered silently.

Initially at the champi session, there was silence, which was replaced my Sana's moans and then Sidharth's discontented groans - "abbey, mere bhi kar theek se...jaise Mom tereko kar rahi hai..."

"Sidharth...muh band kar le thodi der...Auntyyyy...ahhhh" she moaned, unashamed, amusing him with every sound.

"Maaaa, Hatao isko...ye mera nahi kar rahi hai...", he pushed her hands away, turned back like a kid and complained to his mother.

She laughed "haye... kindergartners paalne ki umar nahi hai meri...tu baith 5 minute chupchaap. Usko relax karne de. Tere main karti hun uske baad....", She cajoled him but Sana was lost in her world of extreme pleasure.

Soon it was his turn but before Aunty could work on him, Sana loving stood behind her and opened her pony tail.

"Tu kya kar rahi hai beta...", Aunty asked.

"Kisi ko aapki bhi toh sewa karni chaiye...", She said, pouring the oil on his mother's scalp, while Aunty massaged Sidharth's with a huge smile on her face.

Hearing his mother bless her, Sidharth's heart swelled with pride and joy. He laughed at the insecurities he had a while back regarding her and his mom. He sneakily looked at Sana using the selfie camera of his phone and found her intently massaging his mother's head with her tongue slightly out in concentration and his mother rubbing her fingers over his own scalp with closed eyes, a relaxed face and a beautiful smile on her face.

"Bas...mera ho gaya...", He said, quietly got up and kissed her cheek. Taking some oil from her, he sat down on the floor, rubbing oil on his mother's soles.

"Haww... Tu kya kar raha hai beta...", Aunty opened her eyes in surprise to find him massage her soles.

"Woh karegi aur main nahi karunga toh aap uska zyada pyaar karoge na...", He said in jest.

"Mere dono bacche...", Her eyes went moist with gratitude for the love and affection of her kids.

______________________________

Later that night, Sidharth went to 'drop' her. His mother used to make fun of his act of 'dropping' her when speaking to his sister.

"Aur best hai...3 floor upar jata hai drop karne aur 1 ghanta lag jata hai...", Preeti Di laughed at their internal joke on the video call.

Sidharth on the other hand, was oblivious to the family gossip. He was reading a book, which he had kept at her place, while she had her head on his arm over a towel and was engrossed completely. Both of them very oily and pretty champu.